Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

Boeing 757 Professional Series by ramzzess&philipp (aka flightfactor)

*waiting on @FIVE-BY-FIVE post  :lol: *

Serious note though, I have their T7 and love it so I just may pick this one up. Thanks for the heads up!

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

This is a day one purchase for me. The 777 is great, and coming from the same guys this 757 will probably be just as good if not better.

Skickat från min Nexus 4 via Tapatalk 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Exceptional!These guys are delivering so fine aircraft. Looking forward to trying it when it releases in June.

With PMDG still making mention of a soon to be released X-Plane 10 model these guys will continue to set the benchmark.

Danny Hicks

ingame_130128_b_zps35c8319f.jpg

I think my heart is gonna stop :lol:  :lol: I love this plane, thank you LevelD :P  oops sorry I mean Ramzzess :lol:

• Officially licensed by Boeing©
  • From the same team as the Boeing 777 Worldliner : Flight Factor (Ramzess and Philipp)
  • ETA: June 2013

I'm guessing the post time stamp is relative for each person based on their local time and forum settings, but for me, I noticed the OP was made at 7:57 AM. Coincidence?

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

I'm guessing the post time stamp is relative for each person based on their local time and forum settings, but for me, I noticed the OP was made at 7:57 AM. Coincidence?

hehehe...that is a little unsettling. I'm not in the same timezone as you Jon but for those who are, wow...good catch!

Karma Baby......Karma :biggrin:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Appart from looking simply astounding in graphical terms, one thing I can certainly know in advance about any well designed multi-engine (non-coaxial), being it jet or prop, in X-Plane10 - it will be miles ahead of the competition in simulating engine-out situations...

X-Plane10 has naturally many strong points when it comes to flight dynamics, and asymmetric thrust is one of them.

Not meant to start comparisons, as I agree they're useless, but from the standpoint of someone who left to get back to the other platform, I still can recognize what is really different in X-Plane10... Being a great fan of the PMDG add-ons, now enjoying their NGX a LOT, I smile when I program / force an engine failure under the most diverse situations and see the mild effect it has on my 737... The same goes for any MSFS-based multi-engine, and reminds me of how well X-Plane replicates the effects of  an engine failure in terms of aerodynamic effects...

Systems accuracy is something I never tested with the most expensive add-ons for XP10, like the 777 or Peter's buses, so I can't make any comparisons in that field... but all I've heard / read tells me they're at least very detailled.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Systems accuracy is something I never tested with the most expensive add-ons for XP10, like the 777 or Peter's buses

Speaking of Peter, he has just released his A320-214 including a sharklet edition. However, no VC at the moment.

Here is what Peter had to say about his new bus:

"It is true, some people do not understand what I am doing and why. So let me try to put it into a few words:

As far as my latest Airbus models are concerned, my objectives and standards are defined by the demands of professional flight training, with input of sources I don't want to mention here. Complexity of codes which control the systems go far beyond what most users are able to recognize and judge, nevertheless these features are there and they have their price. Sometimes I regret that I can only make limited concessions to the private consumer market, as far as my capacity permits it. As a consequence, highly functional 2D panel displays are an indispensable request from major customers, while they consider a VC just as a nice thing to have. It comes even worse, a complex FMS (MCDU) is clearly not a demand by professional users. They rarely pratice flight planning in a flight simulator. Certainy there is no way I will delay the release of a procedure simulation software, just because the galley is not modelled or flight plans cannot be comfortably composed.

I am aware that this is not good news for everybody. But everybody should respect it, since my offer is clear and nobody is oblidged to accept it.

I honestly believe it is of great benefit for all of us, that the market offers a variety of different approaches to the same matter, and that there are buyers for each of them. It's you, the customer, who can choose according to his personal priorities. Finally we all know, the only sources for COMPLETE airliners are companies like Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, Bombardier, etc…"