Sign in to follow this  
jackjda

Island Air request

I did the following Island Air legs yesterday. PHJH-PHNL-PHLI-PHOG-PHTO. Anyway I didn't land at Lahaina-Kapalua but started from there and took out the perimeter fence with my landing gear on liftoff. LOL

Love Airplanes and American Muscle Cars

Hi

I must give that one a try when I finish this scheme off.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi

I must give that one a try when I finish this scheme off.

Jim Hodkinson

Looks great Jim, I hope you release it!!!

Hi Kyle

Thanks for the encouraging comments, I just have a bit of tweaking to do to the underside and she should be good to go, I will let you know when she is uploaded, and thanks again for the generous comments.

Jim Hodkinson

Jim,

Great to see you putting your touch on the Q400.  I have quite a few of your paints from the BN-2 project

Thanks

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Hi Simeon and all

Boy the Islander repaints are a blast from the past as I have not done one of those for a long while, thinking about it I may drop this scheme on her to see what it looks like,

As I was in danger of over tweaking the Island Air scheme (that is one long fuselage) I thought I would call it finished for now and have uploaded her to the Avsim file library so it should be available soon, but if you want to take her now then here is a download link for the file set and installation instructions that I have uploaded to the server that I use for my own repaints, here you go…

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0j64xcg566642sd

Thanks again to all for the generous comments they really are appreciated, I am not sure if they are deserved but they really are appreciated.

If you should download her from either site and find anything at all that you think I should take another look at then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Awesome....Thanks ...about to take her for a spin.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Hi

Thanks you all for the more than generous comments, I just hope the scheme lives up to them, and please don’t forget to let me know if you spot anything that you think I should have another look at as it really is not a problem to update her.

Thanks again to you all for the encouragement it is appreciated, especially from a fellow repainter and the Private Q400 scheme makes one good looking aircraft if I may say so.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Gorgeous! Majestic provides quite a few liveries by default, but this looks well worth adding to it. I was pretty much set, I thought...... but no. ;)

Steve

Hi Steve

Thank you for taking the time out to provide the feedback I really appreciate it, and I hope the repaint lives up to it.

Thanks again.

Jim Hodkinson