Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

The New 757 Drool thread

:shok:  :Drooling:  :Drooling:  :Drooling:

XPlane 10 is getting it ahead of LevelD :lol:

ingame_130128_b_zps35c8319f.jpg

Ah yes, the Flying Pencil, could be of interest.  XPX desperately needs an infusion of hardcore pay jets.

spacer.png

Helo_Head, on 04 May 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

Ah yes, the Flying Pencil, could be of interest. XPX desperately needs an infusion of hardcore pay jets.

I knew a guy named the "Flying Pencil" back in College :lol: :LMAO: Here is the Launch 757 Video

Judging by the speed they put out airplanes, they should fly something in between FSX default and Captain Sim.

Engine animation is ridiculous and they never show systems at work. Wonder why :(

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Judging by the speed they put out airplanes, they should fly something in between FSX default and Captain Sim.

Engine animation is ridiculous and they never show systems at work. Wonder why :(

:diablo:  :aggressive: :lol:

it's a 64bit payware with HDR textures, FSX doesn't have these features and it never will, sorry!  You gotta fly it before you bash it.

HDR textures won't do RNAV approaches, sorry. Not bashing, being realistic about it.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

HDR textures won't do RNAV approaches, sorry. Not bashing, being realistic about it.

I guess your LevelD 757 will do RNAV when it releases in 2019 :lol:  :lol: :P  

FIVE-BY-FIVE, on 04 May 2013 - 1:20 PM, said:

I guess your LevelD 757 will do RNAV when it releases in 2019 :lol: :lol: :P

I'm not getting the bashing of a person who wants systems fidelity. I'm also failing to see where Nuno or anyone else in this thread mentioned the Flight1 Level-D product. Or HDR textures.  Or FSX for that matter.  Let's steer clear of the aggressive, inflammatory comments.  Please.  Thanks!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

There's a strobe on top of the tail, sorta lends the impression of an 'eye candy' approach rather than simulation of the aircraft. Not bad looking though.

Regards,

Mark

@FIVE-BY-FIVE u stoll my video :D

This is a very good third party addition to the X-Plane world and is very welcome. X-Plane is certainly progressing. Looks very promising. Thanks for posting the video.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

This guy is the best product basher that I've ever see. Any new product release can guarantee that you will see a bashing post from this fellow, yet I doubt if he has ever tried a payware product in his life :P

At least, I have never seen any review written by him.

I'm not getting the bashing of a person who wants systems fidelity. I'm also failing to see where Nuno or anyone else in this thread mentioned the Flight1 Level-D product. Or HDR textures.  Or FSX for that matter.  Let's steer clear of the aggressive, inflammatory comments.  Please.  Thanks!

ok Sorry...back on topic :good:

This guy is the best product basher that I've ever see. Any new product release can guarantee that you will see a bashing post from this fellow, yet I doubt if he has ever tried a payware product in his life :P

At least, I have never seen any review written by him.

true :ph34r:

This guy is the best product basher that I've ever see.  Any new product release can guarantee that you will see a bashing post from this fellow, yet I doubt if he has ever tried a payware product in his life :P  

I find it odd Zach sided with him. Nuno's post was a deliberate attempt to derail this thread.

Anyways, no one knows the depth of systems on this aircraft as it has not been released yet.