Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

The New 757 Drool thread

I'm enjoying flying the T7 from these folks and I believe this 757 will be excellent.  

It will be the absolute best 757 that has ever run in a 64 bit simulation.

I find it odd Zach sided with him. Nuno's post was a deliberate attempt to derail this thread.

Anyways, no one knows the depth of systems on this aircraft as it has not been released yet.

Does Nuno even use XPX at all? By looking at his profile info, he's a FSX user. What blows my mind away is how people want developers to develop for XP and when they do, people are so quick to bash the products without even trying them out. Trolling at it's finest expression, if you ask me.

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

Does Nuno even use XPX at all? By looking at his profile info, he's a FSX user. What blows my mind away is how people want developers to develop for XP and when they do, people are so quick to bash the products without even trying them out. Trolling at it's finest expression, if you ask me.

That's why I say, he is a "Professional" product basher! Like the product "Hit Man". He bashes with no emotion, cold and calculating, right between the eyes. It doesn't matter to him whether he has X-Plane installed on his computer or not. It is simply "Load, Aim, Bash", and walk away. Leaving the new product gagging and bleeding.

As the weeks go by i find myself becoming more and more tempted by XPX, i just dont have the balls to start lashing out the money on it starting from scratch with a new sim.

One day though.........One day!

Chris Howard

I don't always agree with you Sir, but I agree 100% on this occasion :wink:

You're exactly right ....... talk about biting the hand that feeds.

And yes NaMcO does cross the line into trolling sometimes, where he gets a "bee in his bonnet" about a product.    He trolled this forum and the AS forums heavily, with his "Airbus X Extended hating" ........ although, strangely seems to be enjoying it now :wink:

As the weeks go by i find myself becoming more and more tempted by XPX, i just dont have the balls to start lashing out the money on it starting from scratch with a new sim.

One day though.........One day!

PM your address, I will send you a free copy of xplane10 Global....no joke!  I gave away a free License of P3D a while ago on this Site to "KiwiFlyer".

PM your address, I will send you a free copy of xplane10 Global....no joke!

lol...ok, I'll bite. Why do you have two copies of XPX?

Whatever the reason, it think it's a splendid gesture on your part, quite unselfish. In this world of meme, you gained a ton of respect from me. ^_^

You're an asset to X-Plane. Austin ought to hire you as his marketing strategist....lol

You guys are too sensitive. I did have X-Plane and let it go because it doesn't offer anything to me over the other simulator i use, which is FSX yes. It didn't have a good weather simulation, no proper sun/moon simulation and a bunch of other things that didn't please me. One of them is exactly the lack of good addons (aircraft) and the clouds... my God.

Of course these are just opinions and i believe someday (FAR away) X-Plane will be a great simulator.

Now that i cleared that X-Plane 'bashing' thing, let's move on.

So now i am a Troll and a professional product basher. I can see a connection here between an aircraft that doesn't fly properly YET (Aerosoft's Airbus Extended - and no, it doesn't fly properly no matter what you do to it), and these still simple X-Plane addons.

I'm sorry i was honest about these, but that's the way it is. The same happened to the bunch of people who loved Flight (a game most of those people called a simulator) and then Microsoft dropped it and people woke up to reality: It was a bad game and didn't pick up. So many people had that opinion but they were treated the same way i am being treated here.

So, basically, when X-Plane evolves one day and its addons like these 777 and 757 simple simulations reach high level you will know what i'm talking about in the first post i made here.

I wish X-Plane the best but this is a forum and these are my opinons. Feel free to disagree, but learn who i am prior to labelling me.

Take care

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

lol...ok, I'll bite. Why do you have two copies of XPX?

Whatever the reason, it think it's a splendid gesture on your part, quite unselfish. In this world of meme, you gained a ton of respect from me. ^_^

You're an asset to X-Plane. Austin ought to hire you as his marketing strategist....lol

I originally bought the Regional Pack then bought the full Global Edition also.  I will send "738" a new sealed $130 copy (total with shipping to New Zealand from Canada)

FSXman, on 04 May 2013 - 6:55 PM, said:

This guy is the best product basher that I've ever see. Any new product release can guarantee that you will see a bashing post from this fellow, yet I doubt if he has ever tried a payware product in his life :P

At least, I have never seen any review written by him.

Oddly enough i bought quite a lot. The dash 8 as well and took me 3 days to activate it because of great product support.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Judging by the speed they put out airplanes, they should fly something in between FSX default and Captain Sim.

Engine animation is ridiculous and they never show systems at work. Wonder why :(

you too my friend, PM your info and I will send you XP10 Global for free :friends:  :good:   No more free copies, i'm not that rich :lol:  :drinks:

No need FIVE. I really don't appreciate it enough to be deserving of such offer and i thank you very much for your kind gift. If the day comes when i feel it will suit me, i will buy it like i did once and P3D as well (returned that one).

Once again thank you and please forgive me for being so... um... harsh on my first post.

There's a strobe on top of the tail, sorta lends the impression of an 'eye candy' approach rather than simulation of the aircraft. Not bad looking though.

That's not a strobe... not sure exactly WHAT that is, but it's not a strobe, not correct to this aircraft, and for anyone who's never had to maintain an aircraft anti-collision light assy or know how they are built, they are generally "full cutoff" fixtures.  This means that there is actually very little, if any, light spillage onto the aircraft itself.  You ever look outside of the window of a (you pick the airliner) and seen the anti-collision strobes illuminate the top or bottom of the wing at night?  They don't.  On aircraft with winglets of any height, any fuselage-mounted light hardly never reflects to the winglet, and then it is a very brief, faint flash.

Depending on atmospheric clarity (humidity, dist, etc), a passenger can sometimes see the radiating flash of a nav or AC light very near the light itself, or the soft glow of the light assy when it is on, but they do not bathe the aircraft in light.  What you should see on the video above is a very brief reflected flash at the leading edge of the vertical stabilizer or on the upper/lower UHF/VHF antennae, and on the extreme lower inboard sides of the engine nacelles, if at all. 

I'm enjoying flying the T7 from these folks and I believe this 757 will be excellent.  

It will be the absolute best 757 that has ever run in a 64 bit simulation.

It very well may be.  I don't fly XPX, although I have it.  Don't care for it, and FSX can leave me frustrated as well.  I still prefer DCS, but since I'm a former USAF Viper chief, I tend to gravitate to the RW things I like.  I do admire your tongue-in-cheek comment that it will be the best 757 in an x64 environment, since XPX is the only sim you can fly a 757 in that has an x64 backbone...  I might be wrong, but P3D is still x32, right?  Apologies if I'm incorrect. 

I would love to have a copy of Xplane,always up for a new adventure .

I'm still getting to grips with all that the demo has to offer. It's quite phenomenal what it looks like as default. Then you have payware developers like Aerosoft taking a shot at it and producing airports just as well as they do for FSX.

I'm struggling to save up enough to buy both X Plane 10 as well as payware aircraft and airports. So throw my name in the bag for a free copy too! Haha I can then use my savings on additional stuff for XP 10. A lot to choose from in the store.