Sign in to follow this  
Down With Telstra

Issues with airport buildings after installation ORBX

Okay, I posted the first bit about how ORBX ignored my simple request for making an account, but the problem I'm focusing on is the one with all the buildings in different places.

And yes, I've down everything you guys have told me to do. Reinstalled, checked FTX central, all the same. And of course, refund isn't and option because... um, well... it's ORBX! You either get it and it works properly, or it doesn't work properly and you're stuck with it.

PS. Can you actually get a refund from them? Just curious.

PS. Can you actually get a refund from them? Just curious.

Its up to whoever you bought it from. If it was FSS I doubt it, however I know some people that have gotten ORBX refunds from them.

I am really curious to discover what has caused this. As it's obviously specific to your rig Olli... can you post a screenie...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I am really curious to discover what has caused this. As it's obviously specific to your rig Olli... can you post a screenie...

Have I confused you completely by now, Howard? (The issue is the OP's/DownWithTelstra's.)

But I can upload a screenie from my NZMF before I corrected the installation, if you're interested ...

Have I confused you completely by now, Howard? (The issue is the OP's/DownWithTelstra's.)

But I can upload a screenie from my NZMF before I corrected the installation, if you're interested ...

Hee hee, sorry Olli, no, just me reading the wrong post!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

Also, for anyone reading this post and hasn't joined the normal ORBX forum yet, well don't. This is 22 of their "terms of service" (more like "accept these or you'll be toast!").

"All text typed into forum posts automatically becomes the property of Orbx Simulations Systems Pty. Ltd. and can and may be used for product marketing, testimonials and/or evidence of forum misconduct. If you do not wish your text to become Orbx property then do not post on these forums. Orbx reserves the right to remove, repurpose or delete any text typed into any posts or subforums. All screenshots displayed in forum posts can and may possibly be used for Orbx marketing, promotional material or form part of product design or brochures or used on web sites, regardless if those images are hosted on an Orbx-owned site or not."

That "All screenshots displayed in forum posts can and may possibly be used for Orbx marketing, promotional material or form part of product design or brochures or used on web sites, regardless if those images are hosted on an Orbx-owned site or not" got me thinking. Is that legal? For ORBX to steal images of yes, their products, but are posted on a different website?  And if it is, they don't even let you give permission to use YOUR images from a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT website?! Or did they mean they can put advertisements on other websites using you images? Wait... what?

Oh, and this is another one of their "terms of service": "If a Limited User creates a new account under a new name with a new email address and gets found out, even if the Limited User is no longer violating the EULA, the new user account in question will be also limited without warning, there will be no discussion or correspondence regarding the limited access decision."

After 1 and a half years, it still hasn't been "found out" (more like discovered, actually).

And with that, I've finally solved my airport building issue.

Cheers!  :lol: 

I found  nothing  wrong  with the normal  orbox  forum have asked many questions   and  they have solved my issues ,

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

@Pete_auau: Lucky! You must have not posted anything that made a valid point!  :rolleyes:

I've also requested for my (banned) ORBX account to be deleted, and hopefully it will. I posted it on the forum because I had no idea where else to put it.

@Pete_auau: Lucky! You must have not posted anything that made a valid point!  :rolleyes:

I've also requested for my (banned) ORBX account to be deleted, and hopefully it will. I posted it on the forum because I had no idea where else to put it.

No luck here  I posted my question politely 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I know I felt this way before.....

10mvp94.jpg

Hee hee, classic Hendo...

Howard