Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

Why don't I see my new AI traffic at airports?

I also noticed something that in ten years of simming I have never seen before. The texture files were referenced in the aircraft.cfg file like this:

texture=AIC-Air India/VT-ANI

I changed this to:

texture=VT-ANI

and moved each texture folder out of the AIC-Air India subfiolder and into the main 787 aircraft folder. Probably totally unecessary, but it seems to work now anyway, so I shan't change it back. Is the original OK?

The original way of texture folder structure will work just fine also.

Just one point...  When you say you moved each individual subolder to the main aircraft folder you need to rename it from VT-ANI to texture.VT-ANI   I think you have done that anyway as they are obviously working.

Peter

Peter Schluter

I sound like a commercial...

If you had run ACA2005 and asked it to check if aircraft in FP/FP has A/C

ACA.jpg

then you would have identified the problem immediately.

This is why I assumed (rightly) that you hadn't.

Save yourself a lot of time and learn the features of this software, it will be worth while.

Yes, I probably ran the wrong check - I haven't used the software for some years to be honest. In fact, I have been away from FS altogether for over a year as I have been abroad. Probably a bit rusty, but catching up again fast!