Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

RSR keynote at Avsim FANCON *NOW* !

Very interesting that you guys have a future platform in mind and are very excited about it..

It puts a lot of relief in our minds that you guys are excited about the future, and we will wait patiently for the news.

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Is it live yet? I joined as soon as you announced the stream on Facebook but I'm still seeing the offline screen. I tried different browsers and kept refreshing the page over and over but still nothing.

Matheus Mafra

Is it online yet? I'm still seeing the offline screen and I've refreshed the browser several times.

Been getting the same issue...

its live right nnow

Very, very interesting comments though, brought some memories from growing up with FS

No problems here. I've been tuned in from before dinner.

Robert: "For the 777, we're weeks away and that's all I'll say"

:yahoo:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Future platform as in Xplane? I was in the loo at that time

Robert: "For the 777, we're weeks away and that's all I'll say"

:yahoo:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

There are 52 weeks in a year..

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

At one point during, the XPlane part I think, he said if he had a problem with multi displays in a 787 he could call Austin and another person there who I forgot, and get results directly from them. Basically it was an example of how responsive Xplane's devs are. Not sure if the 787 thing has any basis in reality.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Weeks away doesn't mean it cant be months away though. Because a month is made up of 4 weeks. ;P

Weeks away doesn't mean it cant be months away though. Because a month is made up of 4 weeks. ;P

Yes but pregnant women measure their pregnancy in weeks even though it's 9 months.

Richie Walsh

I thought rsr was going to talk about something new regards the T7 that we've not known before?

hirdy