Sign in to follow this  
captainsazzman

Weeks Away!

wait what? Weeks from release? or something else? i didnt watch the stream .. Or weeks away from new previews? :D

wow !!! that's fantastic !!!!

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Maybe weeks as in 2-4 cause 1 would be week and 4 could be a mouth? :)

Very exciting times!

Yep, time to order the manual set :)

23.png

the "Just weeks away", however, i would i say is more closer than further away from time (just a thought.......)

Hopefully Rob comes on next week to elaborate a little more! I assume we'll get the same as the NGX? Being "On or before XXMAY13"..

weeks can also be like 5 or 6 weeks where if he would say "months" everybody would expect like 3 or more month but its actually much less. to be not too specific, he just said weeks and thats it. so i guess 5-6 maybe 5-7 weeks.

I will mention something new about the 777 that you don't already know.

Would have pleased me about interesting things from the 777 but I'm just as smart as before. Otherwise there was to hear some interesting things.

Sebastian

My 2 Cents.

Patience.

Tom has already expressed that he's annoyed that some are treating the 777X launch like its the most important thing in the World. He has even mentioned that we might not get a live stream next Year.

It's not, good things will come to people that wait. Better things come to people who wait the longest :).

Well i think weeks this time means probably June or July.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Good news is before October and cross the pond. Gonna be a stream of 777's over the Atlantic.

I now get the feeling that Rob meant that the release isn't only "weeks away" but instead it is "weekksss away" (ie: long time) so for me, and this is my opinion, but the hype is dead now...now it just becomes a product that, when released, is released..I will buy it of course but I think the anticipation as been killed... (JUST MY OPINION SO NO SHOOTING ME DOWN) :)

I hope its before my July holiday. i need to practice on the 777 so i have something clever to talk to the pilots about lol.

I think we should just take each day as it comes - hopefully Rob will give us an update when they're ready too and have hit a point in development/testing worthy of an update. In the meantime - back to the FCOM! (-: