Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

Service Pack 1 - RELEASED!

The new version 1.006 is out. It's a complete installer that can be installed over the old one (1.005). If you have added new repaints to aircraft.cfg, don't forget to save the [fltsim.X] sections, otherwise they will be lost.
All customers will receive an email from online stores with details about the update.
New customers will download directly the new version on purchase.

What has been fixed :

FDE:
        Aircraft.cfg: updated gear positions for smoother repositions
        Now writing Vertical Speed to the FSX for compatibility with other 3rd party addons
        mjc84.ini : Power Levers set for 0 position at DISC to enable the Reverse, using F2 button
    SYSTEMS:
        Secondary bus will be powered by the APU
        Sound : modified for Windows 8 usage
        Nav: Fixed the DME antenna position
        VHFs: Fixed the COM range to include 136.XXX
        EFIS : Fixed the incorrect inverse text output
    FMS:
        NavManager: Fixed Heading to Altitude procedural navigation
        NavManager: Fixed Course to Altitude procedural navigation
        NavManager: Fixed Course from Fix to Altitude procedural navigation
        TERMINAL navigation, leg termination threshold is now 1.0 nm
    MODEL:
        Included the wing and propeller views in the Virtual Cockpit
        Corrected specular component on the night textures
    OTHER:
        Fixed the un-installer

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Super nice wing views too - thanks for the hard work.

Rich Sennett

Thank you yet again for all your hard work and rapid effort, Majestic! Software support like this is rare and difficult with small teams, and we all really appreciate the extra effort you've put in to be so responsive.

Now it's our turn not to ask for everything and the universe on top of this, in thanks. :)

Where can I get the update?

Hirdy

All customers will receive an email from online stores with details about the update.

New customers will download directly the new version on purchase.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Great!! Thank you Majestic!

Mauricio Brentano

Thanks for the update Simeon

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Good job Majestic.

Does this fix the ACARS issue for VA's?

Lee

Although there is nothing on the JF website, and no email received yet -

- if you log into your Just Flight account and re-download the Q400 it is the new updated Version 1.0006 !!

:smile:

Although there is nothing on the JF website, and no email received yet -

- if you log into your Just Flight account and re-download the Q400 it is the new updated Version 1.0006 !!

:smile:

Yeah it is now, i checked my JF account 2 hours ago and there was still 1_006.exe :) Downloading now also!

Well done Majestic, for improving on perfection :smile:

I LOVE the new wing views in the VC; fantastic for us TrackIR users!

Cheers.

Off to fly some ANA routes in Japan today.   (about time I left Norway for a little while!)

"Now writing Vertical Speed to the FSX for compatibility with other 3rd party addons" is this the positive landing rate issue fix?:)