Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

Service Pack 1 - RELEASED!

I wonder if it might work with FScaptain and other such products now thanks to vertical speed now being written? If so then this will definitely become my favourite FSX aircraft ever.

Currently downloading.

Guest BeaverDriver

Super job guys. Simeon, appreciate the video - I picked up a couple of tips I didn't know about before which will help. Especially the wing views though, you very nicely illustrated my reason for being so gung-ho on those. Being able to actually see ice building up really helps, as well as the immersion factor of seeing the wings from inside the airplane. The patch is very timely and much welcomed. Thanks again.

Glenn

Still got the jerkiness while flying (probaly from opus dhm - havent tested without it yet) and have now received the occasional plane crash on loading.

How about the positive landingrate issue with ACARs, is it fixed?

My first test with VAFS  I had a -70 fpm. Beat the heck out of -1400. :) Engine start issue still isnt addressed. Yes you can use ctrl/e and it will sense start but it puts the prop in NTOP. If I backed it down to start with my throttle yoke it senses an engine shutdown.

I get the message "INSTALLS EXHAUSTED"!!! when try to run the new installer (1.006) Why!???

Can anyone help me with this issue! what do do?

Regards

Per

I get the message "INSTALLS EXHAUSTED"!!! when try to run the new installer (1.006) Why!???

Can anyone help me with this issue! what do do?

Regards

Per

There is a limit to how many times you can install/reinstall. How many times have you installed it?. You can contact Majestic and they can reset your limit.

I wonder if it might work with FScaptain and other such products now thanks to vertical speed now being written? If so then this will definitely become my favourite FSX aircraft ever.

Currently downloading.

Okay I tested it quickly, apparently it's still not compatible with Fscaptain, got rough flying penalty and such. 

I think I will use it with Fscaptain anyway, I don't really care for bad reputation points at all, I just use it as a tool to get pax announcements & flight logging and proper schedule.

There is a limit to how many times you can install/reinstall. How many times have you installed it?. You can contact Majestic and they can reset your limit.

How many times??? I dont know! Is there a limit for that? Why???

No other plane I have in my FSX has that "limit" of downloading/reinstalling!

I have contacted MAJESTIC now, I hope the fix this for me SOON! I realy like to fly the updated version of this masterpiece!

Ah PMDG does certain number then a reset is needed - fyi

Rich Sennett

I also have the INSTALLS EXHAUSTED message -- is it Majestic, or the online shop I purchased the Q400 from, who has to reset this?

fs pilot shop version is the new one.  the zip file is named MJS-115.zip but contains mjc8-400-Pilot-1_006-inst.exe.

can see the wing from the VC.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

I purchased from FS Pilot Shop and I have not received any notification of an update.  Do I need to uninstall and then re-download the product to get ver. 1.006?

John Pipilas

Win 10 ​- i7 2600k CPU - AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU