Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

06MAY13 - PMDG 777 External Model Preview #2 of 2

Love the red ceramics, something new every time.

Was going to say :P the red light in the gear bay, though I would never have guessed why.

Issue is, do we enjoy flying the T7, or marvel at all the details that come with it :lol:

Waleed N

Hot Brake Simulation D:

Robert and PMDG, you are still the best. NGX, move out of the way. I thought the NGX was realistic, NGX is default compared to awesomeness of this aircraft!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome pictures, thanks for the update!  I also learned something new today. I never knew the cargo door on the 777 freighter was in the back.

So the first brakes of the train failed and he had to abuse the other ones?

Sent from my HP 50g

Pedro Espindola

PMDG_737ngx_proud_own2_378x68.jpg

Another set of awesome shots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm crying it's so beautiful :) PLEASE RELEASE hehe

Awesome! Tnx for update :)

Great Mate cant wait to see the beauty finished!

Mr Randazzo, 

With the aforementioned CMS/AIMS working in either I assume some hidden feature or FMS, will the bird be able to simulate MEL deferments and such as well? 

And is the failures/MX system modelled similarly or differently than the NGX? I am hoping that you took it, built on it, then exploded it with awesome.

Thanks

The best thing to read while having your first cup of coffee in the morning! Thank you RSR for the update, well done pmdg team, the 777 is fantastic.

On a night when my hockey team just got rolled in game 3   :shok:  :cray: this preview comes as a welcome distraction.  :Hypnotized:

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'm not sure if I've seen a new feature here or not... Hopefully not bad speculation... But! 

In some of the photos Robert you hinted towards 'soot' on the engines rather than the blueing material... Like we had with the NGX where mx issues happen as the aircraft gets older, are we going to have something similar that dirties the 777 as it goes longer and longer without a wash? ;-) 

I've got about 7 FedExVAC pilots sitting here right now drooling over that picture and the idea of her in FedEx skin. You have no idea what percentage of the hundreds of pilots in our airline are biting at the bit to fly her from Memphis to Dubai.  :wub:  :lol:

Yeah I seem to remember mentioning that I would join you. I hope im off that day. itll be nice to have all the FedEx boys making the maiden voyage to Dubai

Thank you for the update! 

Look forward to the dissection of the flight deck in such extensive detail as well. 

i am just in loveeeeeeee with those night shots

can't waitt