Sign in to follow this  
Groovy_Kincaid

SimMarket Email

Did anyone receive an email from SimMarket sales indicating that there was a FSUIPC issue?

Just wondering if it was a scam/spam.

Don't blame for my name, my parents were hippies and met in Woodstock

Did anyone receive an email from SimMarket sales indicating that there was a FSUIPC issue?

Read the Front Page News story about it.

Thanks for posting--I don't always consistently check the front page--I usually go straight to the forums.

John

I didn't get the email and i have purchased from them before.

Did you purchase  an FSUIPC registration from them?

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Nope. But as most payware uses unregistered FSUIPC they may have attempted to save themselves a mass of emails from people saying their payware had broke, so it wasn't too illogical to assume they may have sent a blanket email.

The e-mails only went out to the registered (paid) users of FSUIPC. If you did not order via Simmarket, how would they know you use it?

For example I use FSBuild now version 2.4 which is licensed through them and I get e-mail notices of updates. The links are in my order history details.

Anyway, both user paid registration and application registered users should check for updates of full installations and interim updates of the .dll here on a regular basis for improvements and any bug fixes:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/