Sign in to follow this  
Richard McDonald Woods

AVSIM 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award to Rob Randazzo!

Congratulations Robert and Team!!

It is a pleasure to watch you speak. You can tell that you really "feel" this hobby of ours.

I wish I could go to all of the conventions.

Kind regards from Argentina.

Congrats to Robert and indeed the wider PMDG Team.  Well deserved.

Best wishes from the UK !

Wish I was there to see your speech,Congrats! You have come a long way from Beech craft East!!

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Did you actually receive the award yet, or are they withholding the release date?

Give me the opportunity and I will take it every time... Nope, we don't post "to come" notices. We just DO. Rob got his award at the Banquet. :LMAO:

By the way, that wasn't an AVSIM BZ Award. That was a Reader's Choice Award.

No matter what, it's an award. Congratulations Captain! I'm sure there are more to come with the T7 and 747v2 releases.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Yep, congratulations are well deserved. Thanks for all the great PMDG products, really looking forward to see what the future holds.

Gents-

Thank you for the kind words and wishes.

I was extremely flattered to receive this award- and I very much appreciate the community offering such support.

One important thought here:

The award was really earned by our team.  We have a large team of very talented individuals, any of whom could be equally honored for the work they do day and and day out toward the creation and support of our products.  On top of my other duties around PMDG- I also get the fun of being the primary public face, which is why I was singled out- but it would be a serious oversight not to recognize that I am but one member of this team- and our successes are truly a team effort.

(Any failures are entirely Vin's fault tho... but more on that later...)  :ph34r:

But again- thank you.  I am flattered and deeply honored.  I have put the award on the shelf right next to the NGX- which is the product that most represents the best of what PMDG does!

(until the 777 release, however!)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Great job Rob. It is a true Pro to Recognize the team and be sincere about it.

Hats Off.

Thanks,

Ron

Well done to the team (+Robert),

From Ireland

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Its  the award that shows how pivotal PMDG is in the FS community and this was even more evident by how things really  evolved in the 90s that we learned from Robs speech. Today it is the benchmark of PC flight simulation aircraft. Congratulations to you and all of the team. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png