Sign in to follow this  
RoughLandings

If you could bring an aircraft back into production...

I would hav eto bring back the P-40 Warhawk.FLYING TIGERS ALL THE WAY!!!

Guest daveg4otu

L-1049G Super Constellation.

I'd have to say the DC-3 as well....Although, the Avro Arrow would be great... It's a shame the (Canadian) government cancelled it the way they did....

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Guest TOMCAT

Hi,the Tupolev TU-154.That's a heck of an airplane - I've seen them pretty close landing and taking off throughout the recent months. Though some may claim it's a 727 copycat design the Tupolev looks even a little bit sleeker and faster (what it actually is ;-) ).Cu Thomas :-wave

Guest B1900 Mech

Cessna 195! With that beautiful Jacobs R-755 radial!!

Boeing 707ConcordeSR-71F-14 Tomcat---If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I wantto go where they went.===Carrier Landing: the most fun you can have with your pants on.

J.P.I second that. Just think what she would do with a one of those new F-15 or FA-18 engines.TerryF-4E Simulator Tech, Ret

Guest glide_or_die

The DC-3 gets another vote...though the Concorde would be nice too. And that funny Cessna helicopter thing...seriously!

Guest Dee Waldron

Airliner: DC-8 Super 70's, of course!GA: Ted Smith Aerostar! (and not the junk ones made by Piper, the real ones!) :)Dee Waldron (HJG)

Guest MadDog83

I'll take a '66 Boeing 707-320B with the Intercontinental trim package, including Granite Gray cockpit interior with genuine cloth seats and 5-point safety harnesses, turbocompressor AC, Astrosound Stereo System with AM/FM/HF/8-track, Kruger-matic leading edge flaps, Chartreuse & Ochre deluxe cabin interior with 6-across seating for 147 of my closest friends and family, optional periscopic sextant port for the navigator, quad JT3D turbojets with extra noise and smoke, ten-wheel undercarriage with All-season tires and antiskid brakes (ABS), single-point fueling, electric windshield defrosting, dual wing-mounted fog lamps, and cruise control for those long overwater flights. Oh, and please throw in the extended warranty and the removable cloth headrest covers.

Give me a few nice shiny P-51 Mustangs. :-)From a civilian point of view, I too would love to see the Boeing 727 back around. It was the first plane I ever flew on (PVD-BDL-MCO, Eastern Airlines 1984), and it has a fond place in the heart.

I have a couple picks. First I would like to see the DC-3 reproduced. Besides the fact that there are some still flying today they have super nice lines. Just a beautiful aircraft.Second would have to be the Lockheed Constellation. It is a very elegant bird and it is quite a shame to see the pics of them rotting away on airliners.net.