Sign in to follow this  
woodhick

Planned B-55 Purchase-

I am planning a purchase of the B-55 Baron within the next day of two (Milviz direct purchase).  Are there any recent updates I need to know about??  Has the lighting issue been addressed??  The other issue noted in early April??

Additional info.

"I am planning a purchase of the B-55 Baron within the next day of two (Milviz direct purchase)" .... Best way IMO and this is in a post below ...

"when buying from us (meening Milviz) customers receive a 30 day money back guarantee".

Have you joined (free) their forum and looked around?

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16&sid=1830a25674c4507cbe0571504d97655c

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Dan,

The B55 is an excellent model.  I purchased it around the first of the year and have now logged just over 60 hours,  Most of those hours have been logged since the recent update. I have had the issues I was experiencing all cured to my satisfaction.  Note that the lighting issue only affected a few customers, so you may not need it at all.  The fix affects the bright landing lights that the model comes with, and you may prefer to keep those if you do not experience the light square issue.  That is discussed in a separate topic here.

It also comes with excellent documentation.  A factor I have noted is near and dear to you.  :)

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

The updated version (RXP and lighting issues) is online at all vendors as well as our site.

We are planning on redoing the C310R as well to cover this...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thanks for the excellent feedback guys.  Sounds like a must have.  Now I only have to find the time to get it.

Now I only have to find the time to get it.

And of course time to fly it........

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Don't forget to download and run the excellent training missions from the MVz site.

Cheers

Keith