Sign in to follow this  
callegro

Eaglesoft CJ1 "Siren" when loading flight

Hi guys,

So I just installed the CJ1 on FSX (the older version, but still for FSX) and once I hit "Fly Now" the siren noise sounds and I cannot get rid of it.

Anyone else have this problem? Hopefully the ESDG guys are still here...

Tried to duplicate but was unable. Suspect you may be loading from some view other than 2D View in CJ1.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Hi Ron,

Actually I am just loading off the 2D panel and basically when I select the aircraft....the warning sounds and it stays on. Even when the aircraft is loaded, clicking the master battery wont turn it off.

Perhaps Bill Leaming will see this and add to our knowledge on this. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

While I'm still on the FSX splash screen and I select the CJ-1 2.0 I get the chime which is continuous. No biggie. Once the flight loads it goes away.

Thanks but CJ1 and CJ1+2.0 aren't the same plane. :rolleyes:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I'm here, but honestly have no idea at all what might be the cause. The original CJ1 uses Lonny Payne's gauges, of which I have no source code so cannot even look.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Check your gear lever. If it is in the up position on the ground you will get the dire warning. I have my Saitek radio panels and the rest of them programed into mine and when I say turn on a light it will move the gear handle, I cycle the handle no problem sound out. Just try and see where it is, if up you get annoyed purpose of the horn. Also check throttle position if your not in takeoff config again annoying horn. Nuff said happy flying Cpt out.

Many thanks Cap'n. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Anybody found a solution to this problem. I got no answer fro Eaglesoft to my email. Thanks.

Anybody found a solution to this problem. I got no answer fro Eaglesoft to my email. Thanks.

Try the answer as outlined below.

Check your gear lever. If it is in the up position on the ground you will get the dire warning. I have my Saitek radio panels and the rest of them programed into mine and when I say turn on a light it will move the gear handle, I cycle the handle no problem sound out. Just try and see where it is, if up you get annoyed purpose of the horn. Also check throttle position if your not in takeoff config again annoying horn. Nuff said happy flying Cpt out.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png