Sign in to follow this  
HLJames

Superior National Forest, Minnesota

FS Global Ultimate

Sim Savvy 50cm Minnesota

superior.jpg

Nice shot James.  Could you provide coordinates for this shot?  I'd like to see how it looks in Mega Scenery Earth v. 2.  

Nice shot James. Could you provide coordinates for this shot? I'd like to see how it looks in Mega Scenery Earth v. 2.

And, could you please post a pic of MSEv2 from those same coordinates so we can compare if you get a chance?  I have SimSavvy but have not bought any MSEv2 stuff yet as I'm not sure it's really worth the upgrade.  Thanks!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

And, could you please post a pic of MSEv2 from those same coordinates so we can compare if you get a chance?  I have SimSavvy but have not bought any MSEv2 stuff yet as I'm not sure it's really worth the upgrade.  Thanks!

That is my intention :)

Left: Carp Lake

Right: Sheridan Lake

N48* 06' 07.22"

W91* 18' 56.47"

HLJAMES

Just checked it out - these coordinates are technically across the border, and as such are not covered by MSE.  Back to default FSX scenery here.  I've snapped a couple pics of MSE just south of this location to illustrate the effect.

msetest1.jpg

msetest2.jpg

The water banding seen mostly at the bottom of the 2nd shot isn't nearly so bad in the sim, this is a jpeg artifact I assure you.  

Mse v2 IS sim savvy

For the most part, yes. However, I think I heard they updated some of the source photos to 2012 photos vs whatever SimSavvy was. They have also added water masking too.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

For the most part, yes. However, I think I heard they updated some of the source photos to 2012 photos vs whatever SimSavvy was. They have also added water masking too.

Yeah,in Florida the Rotonda West in Sim Savvy was nearly unpopulated but in MSE it was fully populated!

HLJAMES