Sign in to follow this  
SirStiggie

Carenado TBM-850 - New Pics!

919412_466520106758142_1443103051_o.jpg

964718_466520120091474_274125226_o.jpg

913921_466520116758141_1384864271_o.jpg

Just saw these on Carenado's Facebook page. 

Check the MFD, either this G1000 has more depth than their other models or the MFD may have some dummy pages.

Hopefully its the former...

If they put the checklist in it, I hope they run it through its paces.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

My only concern for the '850 is the past couple of releases from Carenado have hit fps, especially on older and slower systems.  Quite unlike the majority of their releases which were pretty decent in performance.  I suspect the glass cockpits and digital gauges may be the culprits--they seem to take more resources than steam gauges.  So I may sit this one out--although the fast turboprop niche is still well represented for me with other aircraft.

Regards,

John

John, I couldn't agree more. I won't buy it if it has too much of an FPS hit. We shall see. I would like this plane in my hangar, but I don't know.

John McGee

Can't wait for the 850. Insta-buy for me.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I Have all my Books Ready to go, they can Release it any time now !!!S5032239.JPG

Ya know, Carenado removed the 850 from the Incomings page today. Wonder what that means...... :huh:

Ya know, Carenado removed the 850 from the Incomings page today. Wonder what that means...... :huh:

Hopefully that means it will be released today or tomorrow.

Their Facebook page has some new pics with the caption "It will be available very soon!!

Looking forward to those screenies.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

5100 likes.  If everyone that likes it, buys it....

Gregg Seipp

I I I  think think think this this this one one one might might might be be be a a a little little little hard hard hard on on on even even even a a a strong strong strong system system system.

Of course you can always turn down everything else!

Bob Bob Bob

I I I  think think think this this this one one one might might might be be be a a a little little little hard hard hard on on on even even even a a a strong strong strong system system system.

Of course you can always turn down everything else!

Bob Bob Bob

You never know......