Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

Hey Sesquashtoo, Don't 4get this Payware also

I like this one a lot. One thing, I'd like to reduce the wing flex a bit, think it's overdone. Can we do this at home, using Planemaker?

I like this one a lot. One thing, I'd like to reduce the wing flex a bit, think it's overdone. Can we do this at home, using Planemaker?

I think you can in planemaker but I don't know how....yet! :lol:   Maybe someone with more skill on planemaker will reply :good:

Five, I have decided to treat XP10 as a VFR and G.A. product at the moment, (so didn't end up purchasing this) for this is really where my interest and enjoyment is as I type this. It is fabulous at that! As stated in the FS9 forum, I feel very strongly that FS9 is 'my way to go' for taking a 'tube' to the air, and with a few tweaks, (that I was not aware of, and have never had in place, I was amazed in how much more it 'tuned' the ground textures and vista to emulate the real world. So, for myself, if this is 'sort' of a 1 out of 10 rating for XP10 at this moment in time:<br />

For my personal use and reasons for that use:

VFR- XP10.21 (and higher)

Commercial and Flight Level altitude operations: FS9

For all in general usage, with no badly negative 'deal-breaker' viewpoints other than CTD, and O.O.M.'s as a result of 32 bit restrictions: FSX