Sign in to follow this  
SVA1181

Aircrafts to be retired after the 777?

Current Fleet: 737, 738, 739, 772/3CS, A380PA, AXE320/21, 747X w,-8 expansion, AS787-8, QW757, DH8Q400, MD-11, SR-22, C172, BBSA332/3.

Fleet with PMDG 777:

737, 738, 739, A380PA, AXE320/21, AS787-8, DH8Q400, SR-22, C172, BBSA332/3, PMDG777,DH8Q400, SR-22, C172,

747 is gone (may fly when I actually want to fly an old classic) MD-11 is gone (retired about a month ago with the arrival of the A330 and 787) CS 777 is gone (its being replaced because it just, well, is bad) 757 gone (A321 is replacing it)

I somehow think the PMDG 777 will be the long haul workhorse, with the 330 not far behind and then the 737 being the short-medium hauler sharing the role with the 320 and 321

anything else will make short appearances if I get sick of the main stuff

Like some others here, I have a mixed hanger as well...the only plane I've pretty much retired has been the CS 757,  since flying the QW 757. 

Since i got both FS9 and FSX and the PMDG 777 will be for FSX, I'll be going between them both..Got a big rig to run them on (at last)

I can't specifically say I'll retire anything, but the LDS 767 will be utilized even less now.  And that's saying alot since I've already reduced it's use since the NGX was introduced.  I still love that plane, but man...the NGX just spoiled it for everything else. 

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

I tend to pick the departure/destination as my preference, then find a real world route and aircraft to use. So my hangar doesn't see too many retirements.

Bingo.  I'm the same way.  I pick up where I left off, too.

Kyle Rodgers

Bingo.  I'm the same way.  I pick up where I left off, too.

Same here

My car, as I will stay at home to fly for weeks and 1 day...

Peter Frey

LSZH