Sign in to follow this  
sho69607

Eaglesoft cessna citation questions

I did not see a specific subforum for Eaglesoft, so I will post here. Anyways I have a few questions to anyone who understands the Citation X addon well.

1.) Autopilot will not hold route, once a waypoint appears to have been passed, the aircraft begins to deviate away from the course instead of proceeding to the next waypoint, unless I delete the previous waypoint everytime.

2.) Why is there not any information regarding distance, time, ETE, etc on the MFD?

3.) VNAV mode: the vnav climb remains constant regardless of altitude, forcing me to resort to a manual climb. Also the autopilot will not initiate vnav descent even if I reduce the target altitude.

Thanks.

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10 

First, Eaglesoft provides support in their own forums at www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum .

Second,  based on everything you've asked... you did not set up your flight plan correctly.  Any further support will have to happen in Eaglesoft's forums.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ed is correct. Eaglesoft maintains its own Product Support Forums and does no Product Support at sites such as Avsim. B)

Your readme and other documents provide links to those Eaglesoft Support Forums.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

First, Eaglesoft provides support in their own forums at www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum

The you need to put up a sticky "Do no ask Eaglesoft questions here" !!

Questions which are not considered Product Support are asked and answered here.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I have that plane and don't have the issues you have so either you are programming the FMS wrong or there is some other issue with your install.

I have that plane and don't have the issues you have so either you are programming the FMS wrong or there is some other issue with your install.

Correct.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I'm pretty certain the individual has obtained support at the Eaglesoft forums and is now enjoying their aircraft. :biggrin:

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Sorry to high jack this thread but I have a question. I registered to the eaglesoft support forum and my account is yet to be active. So hopefully you gents can help me out. The issue i have is that twice the engines will freeze at some point in flight. I can move the throttles and the FADEC detents will register, but the engines will stay at a constant rpm. Last flight it happened after 2 VFR patterns while I was shooting A RNAV approach. I was just wondering if you guys have ever heard of this issue. Also, when it freezes, I cant access fsuipc and FSX will hang at shut down. Any ideas? I would have asked the support forum, but I have no access. Forum activation should work just as quickly as the payment process.

Sometimes the Fadec loses touch with FSX so you have to go into the left panel and reset the Fadec. That should do the trick.

yeah. I went and tried to register to post over at the eaglesoft forums and my account still has not been activated. Strange.

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10 

Contact us at support at eaglesoftdg.com with username.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png