Sign in to follow this  
Guest TWVA395

KBOS PAI AFCAD with crossing runways

Just took off from Boston using the new AFCAD. The wind was from 236@12, but runways 22L & R were not being used. I was directed to runway 4. I know about going to time after loading weather to update ATIS. Checking the AFCAD, runways 22 were open for t/o. This is an official PAI AFCAD, so I don't understand why this happened.Tried posting on their forum, but even though I am a member and logged in, it keeps sending me back to the login screen, so I can't post. Has been a problem from day one.Rick

Guest TWVA395

Using the "STAR" setup that enables crossing runways, ATC will direct you to the closest runway or the one that best fits your aircraft. The winds must have just shifted... are you using real world weather that updates? But I doubt its an error in the AFCAD as Project AI has very high standards. Give it another try and see if you get the same results and make sure that you're parked closer to the 22s.http://www.darkstarorder.com/SigFinal.jpgKen Weik [link:maam.org|MAAM-SIM][link:library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=root&SearchTerm=kenneth+weik&Sort=Added&ScanMode=0&Go=Change+View]My AFCADs