Sign in to follow this  
dominique120

Previewing and Customizing?

Is there an way to preview the voices, other that doing an entire flight? And is it possible to cuztomize the voices? what I mean is: FR Captain, AU First Officer and US flight atendants.

Thanks

P.S: Awesome product!

Glad you like it!

Voices:  You can change them on the fly simply by changing the accent selection on the CFG panel.

But you can't 'customize' the crew the way you described with a French Captain and an Aussie FO, etc.

Cheers,

Too bad because that would be sweet. Is there like the slightest of chances it might be included in an update or something like that?

And I dont know if it is a bug or not but the US-F voice sounds like a computer voice, not only in the tones but also the sound quality, like if it where recorded on a poor quality mic.

Thanks

I'll consider that request for an update.

US female is not a robot.  I tell my voice actors to speak "flatly" because if they don't the mic will pick up all these "puffffsss" sounds, which are extremely difficult to edit out.

Cheers,