Sign in to follow this  
adamant365

Republic D/B/A United Express Livery?

Hi there,

Is there an available Republic (United Express) livery? The one Rich recently uploaded is beautiful, but it has the "Colgan Air Inc." sticker on it as does the Majestic-included UA Express. As far as I know, Colgan is defunct and the only Q400's operated by "United" are Republic birds. Would someone be willing to do a Republic badged version? I think it's a simple matter of replacing the Colgan sticker with the Republic one.

Thanks!

By the way, I love the shine maps Rich!

Oh my... how detailed and real-to-life do you want to get?  :lol:  :P

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

I actually had a similar thought about the Jazz/Sky Regional Air Canada Express planes...

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Oh my... how detailed and real-to-life do you want to get?  :lol:  :P

I'm a little bit crazy, yes :lol: .

Actually, someone is working on the Republic repaint. Check the Majestic forums.

I see nothing crazy about wanting an up to date accurate repaint of a RW operator.

Todd

Actually, someone is working on the Republic repaint. Check the Majestic forums.

I see nothing crazy about wanting an up to date accurate repaint of a RW operator.

Todd

Thanks Todd. I was being a little sarcastic with my "crazy" remark. It's impossible to convey that in writing though...Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks it's a reasonable request.

No worries, adamant. I was actually responding more to to the individual that suggested you were being picky about your request. There a lot of folks who would like an accurate United Express livery.

Todd