Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Henry Street

FSXAssist FeedBack Topic

2 posts in this topic

Jim,

First, a big thanks for FSXAssist! It goes a long way to replace a medley of tweeks/tools that I've used to get FSX performance. I took the purchase of FSXAssist as an opportunity to start from scratch and build my FSX.cfg from the ground up. The results are pretty amazing and FSXAssist is the cornerstone.

Two suggestions for the product that would permit someone configured like me to use FSXAssist as a start-to-finish FSX launcher.

FSXAssist would completely replace the functionality of my FSX.cmd file if it could "kill" all the sub-processes that it starts upon exit from FSX.

The option to set a starting FSX flight so to completely bypass the FSX splash screens, etc. would be very handy and complete the role as FSX program launcher.

I would be pleased and proud to participate in any beta testing incorporating these or any other new features you wish to try.

Bravo zulu as they say here at Avsim.

Best wishes,

Henry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks Henry for your kind remarks regarding FSXAssist.

For many months we have been in a continual improvement process to optimize and add new requested features to FSXAssist.  While we may not be able to subplant the FSX splash screen our current objective is to smooth the FSX crash process which is problematic due to various timings.

At any rate the current build FSXAssist Build 1.05 does shutdown all associated FSX processes and addons when an FSX crash is detected.

Thanks for your feed back

Regards

Jim Allen 

SkyPilot Software

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0