Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Library Folders in the Custom Scenery...where should they be?

As ORBX for the FSX.cfg wants you to have all libraries below their regionals, should you place in the Scenery Pack File, all object libraries at the very END of the file, so all scenery packs are above them and read first, or should you have them at the very first, so they load into memory BEFORE XPX reads any custom scenery packs?

So...you XPX experts out there, where would you place/edit your library folders...beginning or end of the Scenery Pack File?

For library files you don't have to care where (beginning or end) to place them - they can reside everywhere.

And ... as we're talking about libraries :P, have you already seen my German traffic library? Although the vehicles initially are driving around only in Germany, you can edit the library to have them worldwide, if you like (you have to read the included pdf for instructions, on how to do it).

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

For library files you don't have to care where (beginning or end) to place them - they can reside everywhere.

And ... as we're talking about libraries :P, have you already seen my German traffic library? Although the vehicles initially are driving around only in Germany, you can edit the library to have them worldwide, if you like (you have to read the included pdf for instructions, on how to do it).

Regarding the lib's...ok, I'll just leave them at the top, where I put them.  Thanks for the link, will download and amend. :)

Thanks again, UWES!

Post Edit:  I just read your instructions, and opted to EXTEND the XPlane traffic with yours!  :)