Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charlie Hall

replacement 707 flight dynamics

Guest Charlie Hall

In the previous thread that I started a few days ago about fixing the new 707 with panel problems, I posted my most recent message about replacement flight dynamics for that plane with an invitation for anyone interested to email me. I have only had one email expressing such interest and would have expected many more, so I assume that the thread is now too old and that my message has not been seen by many. If you are interested in the new files please read my message in that thread. I don't know how to post a link to that thread but it currently goes back 10 pages.

Charlie, send a copy to n4gix@comcast.netThanks!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest Mike707

I am also interested. Please send to mike19@charter.netThanks very much.

Guest Jack

Please send one to: jdecker14@cfl.rr.com Thank you! JackD

Guest babewatcher

CharliePlease send one to gore_don@sympatico.caThanksDon

Guest Charlie Hall

As this thread will soon be off the first page it will be easier for me to respond to further requests for the files by direct email.Please contact me charliehall@ntlworld.com

Guest B52Drivr

Hello All,Not to butt in, I gathered that you were talking about another 707 other than the CS version . . . boy, now there is one which could use some AP and flight dynamics work. Just a hint guysBestClay

Guest Charlie Hall

Hi Clay, Yes you're correct, we're talking about the 707 recently uploaded by George Carty here at Avsim. I don't have the CS 707 as I like to see what is possible with freeware stuff. What do you find wrong with the CS707? Is it the only available payware 707? If you have good knowledge of how a real 707 should fly your comments could help. Maybe one of the guys who has both my files and the CS707 could assist in any case.