Hey Everyone,

We are going to start a 3-part Hawaii airport hop and explore the Hawaiian Islands in the process. The first leg will start in Kauai and go to Oahu. The starting airport will be Barking Sands(PHBK)

Time: Sunday 8-11pm EST UTC-5:00
Place: Hawaiian Islands
Aircraft: Any
Teamspeak: ks.jmainguy.com

http://msflights.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=136

Please note that we can do this in any plane, but the war-birds and the RV6 is highly recommended. Also, default paints are recommended and the Hawaii pack is needed.

Thank You F50ACE

Thanks Ace,

This should be fun.

I like laying out flight plans with SkyVector also.  Saving the link seems to be the only way to save a flight plan though.  I wish someone could come up with a way to save them as a ".pln" file that could be used with GMap.

I have Gmap installed as well, but it only seems to be built for FSX and X-Plane. Yea, the goal of this Hawaii Airport hop is to land at every airport in Hawaii over a 3 event period, and explore the Islands some.

I'll post the info for next 2 legs as well with the Skyvector navmaps.

Just so yall know my gamertag is Ffarl50ace.

We had a great flight with about 15-20 players during the flight.

Hey Everyone,

We are going to continue with a 3-part Microsoft Flight Hawaii airport hop and explore the Hawaiian Islands in the process. The second leg will start in Oahu and go to the Big Island. The starting airport will be Kaneohe Bay(PHNG)

Time: Sunday 8-11pm EST UTC-5:00
Teamspeak: ks.jmainguy.com

2nd leg Nav Chart
http://skyvector.com/?ll=19.94839348...5715:A.PH.PHKO

Please note that we can do this in any plane, but the war-birds and the RV6 is highly recommended. Also, default paints are recommended and the Hawaii pack is needed.

Thank You F50ACE

Here's a video recapping last Sunday's airport hop!

I really wish I could have come but I have been cramming for tests until my wittle brain was about to explode, and no time for planes at all. Hopefully I will be getting a little breathing room mentally soon, but my schedule is screwed for the foreseeable future. :-/

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

@HiFlyer Yea, I know that feeling. Hope to see you in the air soon!

Hope to see yall there tonight for the flight! Also, some flyers last time were expressing interest in use of the war-birds instead of the RV6, so come prepared for a change over to war-birds.

Hey Everyone,

We are going to finish with a 3-part Microsoft Flight Hawaii airport hop and explore the Hawaiian Islands in the process. The third leg will be on the Big Island. The starting airport will be Kona(PHKO)

Time: Sunday 8-11pm EDT UTC-4:00
Teamspeak: ks.jmainguy.com<-- this is a server address not a link!

3rd leg Nav Chart
http://skyvector.com/?ll=19.51923839...HI28:A.PH.PHTO

Thank You F50ACE