Sign in to follow this  
Fox-Bat

Suggestions for replacing Digital Aviation Cheyenne?

I really want to buy the C90, but the bug thread keeps getting bigger with no input by Carenado

Honestly its a great plane it has bugs but even real planes have issue look at the A380 and its wing crack issues. The Bugs in the C90 are being fixed by the community.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Thanks for all the responses.

I think the plane which would best suit my preferences is the Carenado C90. But I fear after reading the reviews and threads here, I will be hugely disappointed just cause I am used to the DA Cheyenne and the RA Turbine Duke - which are excellent planes in their class. Though the C90 looks great, I don't particularly care about the outside graphics.

Milviz 350 is most probably going to be a great plane too, but I think the relatively longer takeoff will most probably rule out a lot of bush strips and I realized it is a bit bigger for the bush flying I want for Orbx Southern Alaska. Same reason for not considering J41 or Q400 - though excellent products.

So finally thinking, despite the C90 fitting my needs well, based on responses here and reviews elsewhere - will go for the C337. It seems interesting with its engine configuration and the view out of VC is great too.

Thanks!

Yeah I think you would be disappointed with the C90 too, good choice