Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Airbus X Extended

This plane just won't work if you change the simulation rate to anything other than 1. You simply cannot accelerate, even to 2x. That may or may not matter to anyone else, but I do find it annoying.

Just my opinion...

After 1.1 I use 16x during cruise with no problems whatsoever.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

Guest Mik75

Old thread, new information:

If you fly the AXE/AAX, don't miss today's post SP1 (post v1.10) cleanup hotfix - the changelog is impressive ...

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/67866-hot-fix-016-apfmgscopilot-post-sp1-cleanup/

Thanks for the heads up.

But why is this thread from May 8th?

And, why it is the second hotfix?

If I remember correctly, I installed two hotfixes (14 & 15) over the 1.10 install. So hotfix 16 is the 3rd hotfix since the release of SP1.

I am a bit confused...

Thanks for the heads up.

But why is this thread from May 8th?

And, why it is the second hotfix?

If I remember correctly, I installed two hotfixes (14 & 15) over the 1.10 install. So hotfix 16 is the 3rd hotfix since the release of SP1.

I am a bit confused...

'Cause Aerosoft did their very best to confuse you: :P

- Old HF thread post/text was probably changed into the new HF post/text. That's why the date of the thread remained the same.

- There's another HF (#015) which is supposed to be installed after before #016. So HF016 is called 1st, HF015 is called 2nd HF. (To be changed by AS!!!)

- HF016 includes HF014 (cumulative HF), so now HF016 is the first HF to can be installed on top of a fresh v1.10 after HF015.

Conclusion: Install order is - v1.10 ("clean") - HF016 - HF015 - HF016 - that's it!!!

Edited by olli4740

Conclusion: Install order is - v1.10 ("clean") - HF016 - HF015 - that's it!!!

Err no, V1.10, HF015, HF016. Follow the numbers. 

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

Err no, V1.10, HF015, HF016. Follow the numbers. 

Thanks! (versions of aircraft.xml make the difference)

Beginning of HF015 post will be changed accordingly? "This is the second hotfix file for V1.10. (...)"

(Made me misread the exact and correct installation instructions following in that post.)

BTW, why do I feel like you would watch every step I make, Joshua?!?   :Thinking:

Edited by olli4740

Why do I feel like you would watch every step I make, Joshua?!?   :Thinking:

I see every thread that interest me. You coincidentally happen to be there.  :lol:

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

You coincidentally happen to be there.

Lucky you Ollie :P   Thanks for the HU on Hot Fix 016

Chris Sunseri

Can anyone help me with how do I inpit Latitude and Longitude in the MCDU as it kep throwing up Bad Format errors?  It could find the airport I wanted, VAGO, in its database, so I tried to input the Lat/Lon without joy.

Thanks.

Can anyone help me with how do I inpit Latitude and Longitude in the MCDU as it kep throwing up Bad Format errors?  It could find the airport I wanted, VAGO, in its database, so I tried to input the Lat/Lon without joy.

Thanks.

Does this one help?

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/68214-insering-coordenates-in-fmgs/

Not sure about defining new airports for the current flight or for the nav database, though ...

I'm also looking into buying this addon, and I was wondering if one could fly this bird using the keyboard, as My yoke got broken atm ?

Thanks.

I'm also looking into buying this addon, and I was wondering if one could fly this bird using the keyboard, as My yoke got broken atm ?

Thanks.

No: Hardware thrust lever and mouse with mouse wheel is minimum (MEL, lol!). Preferably plus hardware rudder control.

Get a yoke with at least one (thrust) lever. Alternatively get a joystick with (rudder   a n d  ) thrust control (could be cheaper).

No: Hardware thrust lever and mouse with mouse wheel is minimum (MEL, lol!). Preferably plus hardware rudder control.

Get a yoke with at least one (thrust) lever. Alternatively get a joystick with (rudder   a n d  ) thrust control (could be cheaper).

Thanks.

Thanks.

I have flown it without problems on my laptop using MOUSE and KEYBOARD !

The mouse (CTRL-Y) for steering on the ground and flying and the keyboard (F1,F2,F3) or the mouse-wheel  for thrust-setting.

To be able to steer the aircraft on the ground with the mouse you must set AUTORUDDER ON in Fsx and also in the right Mcdu (see step by step manual p.28)

Works very WELL ! :rolleyes:

Guy