Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

Adopted another child into my FLEET

a couple of weeks ago I bought the Peter's Aircraft Air France A380 with Engine Alliance GP7200 engines and today I added another to my fleet:

A380 Lufthansa powered by 4 Rolls Royce Trent 970B-84 engines which sound amazing, even the VC has some little updates :Love: 

A388_2_zpse554a6ab.png

A388_1_zps23299ae5.png

A388_3_zps8159ad7a.png

Peter did an amazing job on the different engine sounds :good: 

FIVE, tell me something or, even better, take a screen if you can...

Fail an engine, while in cruise, and after a while, show me the N1, N2 readings, or the EPR, N1, N2, depending on the version, showing the failled engine ;-)

Thx!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Fail an engine, while in cruise, and after a while, show me the N1, N2 readings, or the EPR, N1, N2, depending on the version, showing the failled engine ;-)

Thx!

you mad mad sadistic person.......you want me to scare my passengers and maybe get a lawsuit in the process :P  :lol:    I will try it later today and get back to you.

you mad mad sadistic person.......you want me to scare my passengers and maybe get a lawsuit in the process :P  :lol:    I will try it later today and get back to you.

With those 4 big engines, they will not notice it ;-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Thx!

A388_5_zps1f2baf94.png

CLIMBING TO FL300

A388_6_zpsb8069308.png

REACHED CRZ ALT FL300

A388_8_zps3e829bd9.png

SHUT DOWN ALL 4 ENGINES :lol:  :O

A388_7_zps5ad5f9f7.png

I hope this is what you wanted to see.

Thx Five!

Hope you managed to relight ;-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Thx Five!

Hope you managed to relight ;-)

I said a little prayer :Praying:  and a few minutes later I saw a tunnel with a white light at the end :lol:

I'm not sure that's what he wanted though. Might be a reason he wanted one engine out only...

I'm not sure that's what he wanted though. Might be a reason he wanted one engine out only...

he's a madman :lol:

:ph34r:

Main Simulation Rig:

@five

I have Peter's a320 but havent used it much as yet as I bought the jardesign a320neo. Does Peters a320 and a380 have custom built FMC's or is he using the default Xplane FMC.

Wycliffe

@five

I have Peter's a320 but havent used it much as yet as I bought the jardesign a320neo. Does Peters a320 and a380 have custom built FMC's or is he using the default Xplane FMC.

Wycliffe

From what I read, it's the default "FMC" that is included.

You can buy an alternative FMGS though... FIVE will point you to the right one to get :-)

FIVE? 

Main Simulation Rig:

morganbass, on 22 May 2013 - 05:53 AM, said:

morganbass, on 22 May 2013 - 05:53 AM, said:

@five

Wycliffe

it's not really 100% default XP10 FMC....iit's customized/modified to resemble the real one. I use the payware UFMC (just enter SID/STARS and off you Go)

http://ufmc.eadt.eu/UFMC

in 2-3 months the 380 will get updated to SID/STARS by Peter but now when you enter your route(SID/STARS) with UFMC or XFMC the flight plan automatically shows up into the customizable 380FMC. FS BUILD can also be used to enter a flight plan into the 380.

I have both, the 320 by JAR and by Peter. Peter's bus simulates FBW and the push button operation very well. Handflown all FBW and protection systems are well done. The "FMC" has a few features added to the default one.

The JAR bus has a nice VC and more features, most of them buggy. It does in no way simulate an Airbus. The lack of a manual is a no go for a payware aircraft. IMHO the JAR team is playing in the premier legue but has a long way to go. The NEO is a rushed beta release.

Does Peter's Airbus have Vnav?

If so, how does that cooperate with the uFmc plugin?

Thanks