Sign in to follow this  
Stumpwiz

No Flight on Xbox One

Just watched the hour-long XBox One reveal live stream.  Much cool stuff for sports games, entertainment, HALO, Call of Duty.  Fifteen new titles said to be under development.  No mention of flight sims.

sigPicF8.jpg

Console gamers don't care about flight sims, and vice versa.  Sure you can find one or two in every crowd, but there's virtually no cross-over in these categories.  

I must say, I am quite impressed by this Xbox! Its a far cry from its predecessor's!

The graphic quality shown in the COD preview looks pretty amazing! I'm sure it packs a good punch performance wise too.

Lets see how it compares to the 'upcoming' PS4...E3 in a few weeks...

Which 737 should I use on the XBox? Will my weather add on work on the PS4?

Now excuse me, I drank too much coffee and have to go Wii-Wii...

It would be hard to control PMDG 777 with Kinect :lol:

No it wouldn't....

watch....

:p0503:     :p0503:

Seeeeeeee!  :LMAO:

Well from what I've heard neither will be a starter for me

you can only buy games online through xbox and sony,so no more getting the best value by shopping around ,no more second hand games

We've all seen MS Flight, so I'll not say any more on arcade flight sims (in my opinion)

I think MS should be congratulated on managing to destroy what was a quality company but over the last year or so to me it looks like its all going to go big time belly up  Windows 8, Windows phone and now this

Any software developers I think its time to look at the PC again there's going to be a market  soon for good games and sims with much better graphic than a console can give and a choice of where to buy .

I'll no doubt get slated for this but hey its only MY opinion.

Pete Little

you can only buy games online through xbox and sony,so no more getting the best value by shopping around ,no more second hand games

We've all seen MS Flight, so I'll not say any more on arcade flight sims (in my opinion)

I think MS should be congratulated on managing to destroy what was a quality company but over the last year or so to me it looks like its all going to go big time belly up  Windows 8, Windows phone and now this

Any software developers I think its time to look at the PC again there's going to be a market  soon for good games and sims with much better graphic than a console can give and a choice of where to buy .

I'll no doubt get slated for this but hey its only MY opinion

I share your opinion

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com

Really????? :blink:  :Shocked:

Say it ain't  so... and am praying that is NOT true.

I share your opinion as well btw.

My name is fryerlawrence and I approve this message...lol

Why would you want Flight to be on the Xbox One in the first place? 

Consoles aren't flight sim material, they're more like RPG type systems. 

Although I do consider MSF as an arcade type game :P