Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

For FIVE! :-)

What a beauty!

Nice video jcomm!

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

saw it already a few days ago....awesome :lol: :Love:

CYUL 
ADVIK 
YYZ 
YXU 
ECK 
DABJU 
BAE 
MCW
ONL
OCS
TCH 
MVA 

MEHTA
DUMBA
CEPIN
AXMUL
KSFO RWY 28R
ILS: 111.70
CRS: 283

my best, most scenic route :lol:

Best to watch on YouTube in full screen or at least larger.  Anyway, great video you don't often get that many camera angles including views from inside the tower.  The captain is quite a character, I thought only Vatsim pilots did not know which waypoint was being called out by the controller.

btw, anyone know why the  autobrakes were left on RTO rather than being moved to 1, 2 or 3 ?

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

MarkW, on 21 May 2013 - 7:02 PM, said:

Best to watch on YouTube in full screen or at least larger. Anyway, great video you don't often get that many camera angles including views from inside the tower. The captain is quite a character, I thought only Vatsim pilots did not know which waypoint was being called out by the controller.

btw, anyone know why the autobrakes were left on RTO rather than being moved to 1, 2 or 3 ?

it's a bug, it will be fixed in a patch :lol: :P he must have armed it later.

This is also located in the AVSIM Video forum and has been there for a few months now.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

@FIVE-BY-FIVE - Flightsim and Aviation videos belong in the AVSIM Video Forum unless you are showing a video to show a problem or clarification of a problem with a flightsim product (in this particular forum, a problem with an X-Plane product.  Therefore, the video you recently posted here showing the A380 Cockpit was split from this post and moved to the AVSIM Video Forum.  If you have other videos you would like to share with the flightsim community, please share them at the AVSIM Video Forum.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Oops!  I was the OP... sorry for that Jim ;-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Oops!  I was the OP... sorry for that Jim ;-)

Just trying to remind everyone we have an excellent real aviation and flightsim video forum here.  The video you posted is already in the AVSIM video forum or else I would have moved it too.  What you can do in the future is post the video in the AVSIM video forum and then place a link here to the AVSIM Video forum to inform everyone of a neat video you saw.  It's just a reminder.  I have been guilty of doing this in the past too until I learned there was a video forum here on AVSIM.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM