Sign in to follow this  
Sponge

New livery every day

But today there is none..
What does that say..

C'mon conspiracy people..!! 
Have a blast..!!

:P

All this PMDG game is getting really boring actually. Okay not saying the release date because they do not know is fine but why would they not preview it?

Luka Makhviladze
PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Am hoping for a formal update by Rob more than livery previews. 

Ugh, more speculation at a slightly different angle. Lets not. I hope we dont have to go through every single 777 operator livery to get closer. Rather just be flying it, than just look at photos. I can do that on airliners.net or youtube. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I hope we dont have to go through every single 777 operator livery to get closer. Rather just be flying it, than just look at photos. I can do that on airliners.net or youtube. 

Its all part of the fun!

Ugh, more speculation at a slightly different angle. Lets not. I hope we dont have to go through every single 777 operator livery to get closer. Rather just be flying it, than just look at photos. I can do that on airliners.net or youtube.

I really understand that PMDG doesnt wanna say anything abt release date, and showing liveries is not part of previews, neither teasing, i found out its more like sharing them with us, rob said we wont wake up to see it was released while we were a sleep

Its just if they dont show a livery they wont do anything, something better than nothing, so lets just wait for rob's cockpit photos post and see

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I really understand that PMDG doesnt wanna say anything abt release date, and showing liveries is not part of previews, neither teasing, i found out its more like sharing them with us, rob said we wont wake up to see it was released while we were a sleep

Its just if they dont show a livery they wont do anything, something better than nothing, so lets just wait for rob's cockpit photos post and see

Not asking for a release date. I get that. Perfectly understandable. And much appreciated to share the liveries, outside modelling, all the cockpit photos weve had the last few months. Why is everyone demanding more cockpit photos. We know what it looks like. We know it will be fantastic especially from the previous photo previews.

we are all passionate flyers of airliners. But its more like a tease now than preview photos. Just sayin. :)

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Foreplay.  Not that I know what that is but... this is all PMDG foreplay.  

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow

Not asking for a release date. I get that. Perfectly understandable. And much appreciated to share the liveries, outside modelling, all the cockpit photos weve had the last few months. Why is everyone demanding more cockpit photos. We know what it looks like. We know it will be fantastic especially from the previous photo previews.

we are all passionate flyers of airliners. But its more like a tease now than preview photos. Just sayin. :)

you are totally right 

i really dont care if they show cockpit or no, i am not gonna fly the thing thru photos, but its what they planned for, haha we will wait

Moe ELkarout

no new livery preview, no problem, airliners.net to the rescue...

Dedicated to the "ironically" bored people.....I've read a lot about people getting bored from the livery previews. The aircraft will be released when ready, and you will buy it, with or without a livery preview, with or without a cockpit preview, with or without a release event. Please allow this prerelease period to flow as planned.

2125836_zps1f0be9c9.jpg

Whenever there isn't a livery preview, I just browse through 77L pics on Airliners.net and watch 77L videos on YouTube. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

I'm reading this and other PMDG 777-related posts and I can't decide if they read more like heroine addict in detox or the flight sim version of the five phases of grief (denial, anger, rationalization, depression, acceptance), or perhaps both.

Personally, I am in the acceptance phase. :-)

Rick Charles

Hi all,

Just wondering if someone from PMDG is actually flying the 777 round the world to get these screen shots or cheating and just making them up. It would be cool to think someone is test flying the 777 round the world!

Just a crazy thought!

Happy flying,

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Hi all,

Just wondering if someone from PMDG is actually flying the 777 round the world to get these screen shots or cheating and just making them up. It would be cool to think someone is test flying the 777 round the world!

Just a crazy thought!

Happy flying,

Looooool.....Do you think they are using a captain sim 777 to cheat us :lol: , don't worry, they are professional and responsible enough, they will test it till the last screw in it.

Be sure that the aircraft is nearly ready, and you will fly it as soon as it is released, hopefully soon.

Hi,

maybe the aircraft has built in failures like the 737 and they have to fly round the world until something breaks!

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.