Sign in to follow this  
jdguidry89

And someone just left it outside!

I sometimes lose my 77W - however, I upgraded to Boeing's supadupaluxturypakidge and got an alarm button on my key, so the aircraft can be heard from 50nm away  B)

In response to your pictures, if that spout serves the same purpose as the ones I see underneath 737's, then that's the waste water drain pipe. I'm not sure exactly what's connected to it in the T7, but definitely the lavs, and possibly the galleys? It reads "HOT" as it's heated during the flight to prevent ice from forming on it, and thus blocking the pipe. 

Cool pictures though, wish I had access to airplanes like this one to take pictures of. KBFI's my local airport, but Boeing's rather skittish on letting people onto their ramps. 

Nice pictures ..I have a few of my own .. here they are...

35lrfi1.jpg

this one was here at KIAH for two days getting some wiring replaced ...

8zjv3k.jpg

this comes in two times a week here at KIAH ...

akjpcz.jpg

early morning ...

30wwlqx.jpg

with a Kloader ready to be loaded..

1zexpie.jpg

and the last one ..I have to run across the ramp or ask a ramp agent if he can get me a ride just to snap this pictures .....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Nice pics both of you.

Gotta love that Qatar livery.

Definately! My personal favourite on th 777.

Those are to open the engine cowling for maintenance or viewing pleasure of those awesome GE engines!! This was a brand new airplane by the way. There is a paint facility at my home airport and they apparently got a contract from Boeing. One has been showing up every so often for a little paint job.

I know that airport I flew in there two weeks ago with the Coast Gaurd doing an ROL training flight for couple of pilots we watched that plane roll out of the paint shop at the aiport. then headed over to the tabasco factory for a bit. then Headed back home. Guy we talked to about the plane said was brand new from factory with maybe 10 hours on the airframe.