Sign in to follow this  
CrewF16

Highest Quality AC

I was being facetious considering the earlier responses...thought the LOL would have indicated it...I do agree with you.... B)

Frank Johnson

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

thought the LOL would have indicated it...I do agree with you.... B) 

Haha - sorry.  Another thread got me worked up a little, so I was still in defensive mode.  Got it!  :wink:

Kyle Rodgers

I don't believe that the PMDG forum is the place to ask about competitors' product.

I agree with Richard. I also think anyone who has posted 4000+ posts needs to get a job. Unless they are a developer of course.

I don't believe that the PMDG forum is the place to ask about competitors' product.

I agree with Richard. I also think anyone who has posted 4000+ posts needs to get a job. Unless they are a developer of course.

Wow really?

You dont have to post in the PMDG forum to get opinions from 'PMDGers. We lurke everywhere and in all forums./ 

:lol:

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

PMDG forum or not, I prefer the DCS A-10C for fidelity of systems after my NGX, and as a second to my PMDG products in general.  Third, the new Classic DC-9.  If I had to choose a 4th, it would be the F-16CG Lantirn version from Falcon 4.0.  Sorry, that is about the most in-depth flight sim ever done in my opinion, and having served for over 15 years as a USAF Viper crew chief and know the bird inside-out, even PMDG pales in comparison.  Graphics are crappy, but the system fidelity is absolutely spot-on.

Kev

PMDG battle plan: blow everything else outa the water B)

(747, 737 I have(im sure the 777) systems wise) nothing comes close imo. I do like a lot of the responses here too, curious, don't have.

Check out Milviz, Coolsky DC9 (awesome VC if you don't need a magenta line to tie the AP to), Realair, A2A (the Cub is delightful), VRS Super Bug. QW RJ doesn't appear to be quite there (unless the AP really is a bit dicky, which is possible), but still good fun.

IMO, the topic is no worse than the 'wats the best scenery/weather/textures/... for the NGX' threads that pop up regularly.

I really did not mean to cause any negatives. This is meant to be an ultimate compliment to PMDG. Not only do they build the best Aircraft IMO but they do it in the most Professional, Class Act way possible. Example: Ryan has already stated that they will not build a 757 due to the fact that Quality Wings has an In Depth version on the market. Ryan and PMDG is in the business of building the most in depth simulation out there and they are in contact with most all other developers. I think PMDG has put us years ahead of where we would be. Ryan's main goal is to advance Flight Simulation, Period. I am not going to mention any names (seat) but I do not believe there are many (if any) other developers that can say that.   

To be honest I am not looking to buy anything. I was looking around at what some other companies called Quality to compare.

Thanks,

Ron

I really did not mean to cause any negatives.

Ignore the self apointed forum police; PMDG are perfectly capable of bringing this topic to a close if they wish.

Question is...how fast will the suckups fall in line the next time Ryan posts about guitars or a scenery or anything of that nature????... will the same people that bash most everyone for their questions actually challenge Ryan????

Not.....

Frank, this comment is pretty out of line honestly. Nowhere have we ever said that there is some kind of no tolerance policy against any and all posts that aren't directly related to support of our products here. What we don't like are things that are flat-out better suited to other forums on Avsim - for example, this question probably is going to get moved in a second to the general FSX forum because it's asking about addons across the whole FSX market, not just ours. We don't want the PMDG forum to act as a substitute for Avsim's general MSFS discussion forums (they don't want this either).

If someone asks me about my music or what I personally recommend for PC hardware etc, that's fine and can stay here because I work at PMDG - it wouldn't make any sense for a post like that to get moved to some other part of the site where I don't work.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "PMDG General Forum" to "MS FSX Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

In answer to the OP.

it's very subjective, but in my view;-

• Aerosoft Airbus X Extended (v1.1+)
  • Majestic Dash-8 Q400

these two bear the traits of 'high quality' as I personally consider and define them; alongside the PMDG 737NGX.

Cheers.

Wow really?

I do have a job... Full time... Makin money for my honies. I've also been a part of these forums for quite a long time... It's simple to rack up the post count while checking the forums once or twice a day.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |