Sign in to follow this  
dinos17298

pre order

right now i have some money and i want to buy pmdg 777.im asking pmdg just to add the pmdg 777 at their site for pre order so i can order it

im not in hurry for the release date but i want to pre order it

right now i have some money and i want to buy pmdg 777.im asking pmdg just to add the pmdg 777 at their site for pre order so i can order it

Why? Instead of giving PMDG your money so that they can earn interest on it, why not put it in a bank account and earn the interest for yourself? Pre-orders are only relevant for boxed sets if supply is an issue and you want to hold your place in line.

Better yet, send ME your money, and I'll buy the 777 for you when it comes out. Hahaha. Actually, if I could get a few hundred simmers to do that......

:lol: Dont want to change the subject of this thread, but I suggest that PMDG do an auction for the first 777 ever, proceeds go to charity, that's a better real deal...a lot of people will benefit.

Then watch people DEMAND things from PMDG because they paid...

Then watch people DEMAND things from PMDG because they paid...

Bingo.

Now, I'm heading back off to apparently ruin more peoples' days in other threads!  B)

Kyle Rodgers

Bingo.

Now, I'm heading back off to apparently ruin more peoples' days in other threads!  B)

:LMAO:

1 week later you start demanding updates for a product you paid for. People demand it now and haven't paid.

Richie Walsh

Nice try looking to find out the price.  :yahoo:

Rich Sennett

If you're not in a hurry for the release, why are you in a hurry to give them money?

could the AVSIM mods startup a special forum dedicated to people who want to persistently start 'new' topics on this very 'old' subject?

That way all the _ _ _  _ _ _ _ could hang out there and the rest of us could STAY THE HELL AWAY!!! (ie/security/block page :0)

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

I remember back in the days of POSKY, I believe the mods has to screen each post.  I recken we need a full time post screener on this forum to "clean up" the forum - certainly would make you go crazy.