Sign in to follow this  
dinos17298

pre order

:lol: Dont want to change the subject of this thread, but I suggest that PMDG do an auction for the first 777 ever, proceeds go to charity, that's a better real deal...a lot of people will benefit.

Didnt they already do that in the flight for tony

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'm not in a hurry either but... if PMDG could just release the T7 right away..., that would be great. :Nerd:

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow

Nice try looking to find out the price.  :yahoo:

NAILED IT!

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

right now i have some money and i want to buy pmdg 777.im asking pmdg just to add the pmdg 777 at their site for pre order so i can order it

im not in hurry for the release date but i want to pre order it

A smart person would put that money into their interest account.  You would be a few dollars richer when the plane is finally released.

I see the op has not returned.  Perhaps took his lashings with his tail between his legs.  whistle.gif

A smart person would put that money into their interest account. You would be a few dollars richer when the plane is finally released.

Interest on 80-odd bucks?? You'd be almost paying the bank for the privilege these days

David Porrett

Interest on 80-odd bucks?? You'd be almost paying the bank for the privilege these days

$80?

I see 165,000,000.00

:-)

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_st

This is EXACTLY what I needed a few days ago!

I see 165,000,000.00

Now, that's a different story!

David Porrett

You're never going to see us offering preorders for a download product. We're a real business here and we don't fund our development efforts by taking your money before we give you a product.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

If you're not in a hurry for the release, why are you in a hurry to give them money?

I understand the logic perfectly. I can not take from mponey that is set aside, if it is already out of my account. The OP is already determined to buy the airplane, and has some money available now that he does not want to be tempted by.

Dont want to change the subject of this thread, but I suggest that PMDG do an auction for the first 777 ever, proceeds go to charity, that's a better real deal...a lot of people will benefit.

Happened at Flight for Tony pretty much.

$80?

I see 165,000,000.00

Well but this is the "closed-beta entry fee"... As Ryan said, if you actually did pay them 165mil, they would take the current version and come install it for you :)

You're never going to see us offering preorders for a download product. We're a real business here and we don't fund our development efforts by taking your money before we give you a product.

Well done.

spacer.png

I c wut u did ther!!