Sign in to follow this  
craigovlh

FSUIPC

Hey,

So I have been using the x52 pro with fsx for a while now and not had any problems,

Now my birthday is around the corner and my girlfriend as gone and got me Saitek yoke, throttle and pedals only got them today and looking to install over the weekend but I don't have the best luck with fsx so something is bound to go wrong and ill probity spend all weekend trying to get them working and no flying,

I have seen people having problems with Saitek pedals when not using Fsuipc ie when trying to configure toe breaks

So my question is do I need Fsuipc ? what is Fsuipc

id be grateful for any help

thank you

Craig

What you need is a wedding ring...LOL.  You don't really *have* to use FSUIPC but it will make your system a lot better, especially for more complex airplanes and turbines.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I'm using Saitek pedals, directly with FSX.  FSUIPC is nice to have, but not required.

Bert

I'm using Saitek pedals

Yeah...but did your girlfriend by them for you?  Those are special...like Lord of the Rings special.  LOL.  The only thing my wife ever bought for me for my sim is a bicycle.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I have the Saitek X-52 Joystick and throttle. No problems here. With the gifts she gave you, you should be playing with her this weekend, instead of the gifts.

FSUIPC is certainly not "required".  However, it provides a level of control and capabilty to adjust your flight controls that is well worth the money.  If flight simming is going to be a long term, significant hobby for you, I highly recommend you get FSUIPC. 

Regards,

Danny

Danny

And it is supercool that you can change from NGX to MD-11 and all yoke/throttle mappings and curves are contained with the profile-system in FSUIPC, and not to forget the Autosave function wich works well with all PMDG aircrafts. I guess FSUIPC is not required but it is a necessary addon for me.

23.png