Sign in to follow this  
sloppysmusic

Mount Everest + Himalayas Flyby in RealAir Duke Turbine

hey vb.. i was at the amazing Brooklands museum near london earlier and went inside a concorde for the first time and was so excited i wanted to post a pic but with tapa could only reply to a post so i put it here... plenty of hd pix with the main camera of all the planes and cockpits coming when i get back to the Usa in a couple weeks.. sitting in vc10 fo seat while ex pilot talked thru basic procedures simplified for passenger audience was not my highlight... pushing the rudder pedals on the big jet and making her legs move... sorry im a big kid at heart!

brooklandsmuseum. com

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

hey vb.. i was at the amazing Brooklands museum near london earlier and went inside a concorde for the first time and was so excited i wanted to post a pic but with tapa could only reply to a post so i put it here... plenty of hd pix with the main camera of all the planes and cockpits coming when i get back to the Usa in a couple weeks.. sitting in vc10 fo seat while ex pilot talked thru basic procedures simplified for passenger audience was not my highlight... pushing the rudder pedals on the big jet and making her legs move... sorry im a big kid at heart!

brooklandsmuseum. com

I'm not sure if I speak for all but I think many of us would be very interested to see many more pics you took at the museum.  Start another thread with them perhaps, yes?  I know I'd love to see more Concorde pics.

vb.. in appreciation of the wonderful people on these forums i took multiple pix high quality of all the Viscount aircraft here as wel as the concorde.. i only have my tablet with me here i get back to USA june 7..i will upload all pix to a dedicated museum page then... maybe i can post previews sooner if people dont mind if they not in the perfect place? museum staff were amazing... if there are dedicated flight engineers and navigators here i can assure them i took close ups of EVERY single panel :)

im so tired now but maybe before i pass out i can post a teaser here... trying now.. if it dont happen it will soon!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

VB..trying now...zzzz lol! Im Russ whats ur name? i have CRAPPY systems where I am so cant see it! gonna upload couple pix here if poss now before bed (past 3am) they be random tech pix that we all love :D

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

http://imgur.com/a/9wcpj#0

ok..im falling asleep heres the teaser! think i have 100 more to come plus exteriors of course :D

7cLB4aP.jpgtApHnkh.jpgUg52wmW.jpg

RbMLDZp.jpg

the pits were all powered up....ok im gone bed too much amazing for me today nite nite flybuds...

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK