Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

An XPX 10:21 'religious' moment....

Chris's  (beta as for now) CYYZ, to KFNT direct GPS, starting at Sunset. I used auto-weather generating for the flight.

----------------------------------------------------------

This is one of those 'raise that right hand, and hold it high as your head bobs, flight moments.  I still can not stop myself from typing 'another' fantastic HDR-rendered sunset to night transition, in flight.  Seeing interstate, county, and urban road traffic taillights  headlights, and traffic entering highways systems, or exiting the same---with street lighting shining down upon the roadways....is unbelievable to view in a simulation environment. Unbelievable!~

You are there...really there, with XPX 10:21, as you fly your approach. Wow...wow......and  a 'hand-raised on high', ...."wow!"

Mitch 

I certainly get these moments as well when everything turns out just right and your timing on approach perfectly syncs with the sunset. It is a fabulous time to be in XP10 when that happens.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Hi Mitch, you forgot to mention the traffic lights changing, green - amber - red at the road intersections :lol:

Trevor Golding

Hi Mitch, you forgot to mention the traffic lights changing, green - amber - red at the road intersections :lol:

and the police car harassing everyone on the freeways :lol:  

Trevg, you are PULLING my leg, right?!?  If not...than I sure have missed that, somehow...nah....you are yanking on the ole' leg....lol! :)

and the police car harassing everyone on the freeways :lol:  

Yepper, I have seen those. I smile and think '911'....LOL.    He's pulling my leg about actual cycling traffic lights, right?  Dang..now I'll have to take another flight, instead of going out and cutting the grass....oh darn....oh dang......  ;)

and the choo choo train....it looks great moving on the tracks.

KingAirC90B_2_zps7cb6a3a0.png

KingAirC90B_3_zps42d5cc09.png

and the choo choo train....it looks great moving on the tracks.

KingAirC90B_2_zps7cb6a3a0.png

KingAirC90B_3_zps42d5cc09.png

Now...you had to show me what the Baron looked like, Five....Thanks...thanks a lot, LOLOLOLOLOL!  Man that looks stunning!  You are flying in 32 bit mode, right?

Now...you had to show me what the Baron looked like, Five....Thanks...thanks a lot, LOLOLOLOLOL!  Man that looks stunning!  You are flying in 32 bit mode, right?

32bit....yuk :lol:   this is the default XPX King Air C90 in 64bit which looks like a Payware Plane...Bravo to the XP Devs...TKYLER and his Crew :drinks:

Trevg, you are PULLING my leg, right?!?  If not...than I sure have missed that, somehow...nah....you are yanking on the ole' leg....lol! :)

He ain't kidding - watch this video B) :