Sign in to follow this  
Johnny767

No News is Bad News

Well, well, well...Like some of you, I'm here wondering when will this be released and when will that be released. :p0307:

Do  you guys think PMDG has a nice surprise for us and release the "big dude" this Columbus day? Sorry, I meant this Memorial Day? Maybe not... As far as I know, I believe memorial day is a day to remember (not celebrate), those who died at war, isn't it?

In-any-case, looking forward to at least some good discounts over this weekend, should we not have any good product released.

Cheers

... As far as I know, I believe memorial day is a day to remember (not celebrate), those who died at war, isn't it?

Yes, kind of put's things in perspective don't you think?

PMDG does not do surprise releases...they will give a 1 week notice prior to release.  I bet we're looking at 2 more months.      

In this instance no news is more of the same. With that in mind, this post doesn't really change anything. I'm pretty sure PMDG is not going to cave to any covert or overt pressure or requests from forum goers. 

I bet we're looking at 2 more months

Can't disagree with that... When you've been waiting for something X time, X+1 or +2 usually doesn't make much of a difference.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Why do folks keep mentioning US holidays as benchmarks...?  We dont all live in the US...and not all PMDG staff do either AFAIK.

spacer.png

Another thinly veiled quality post by johnny767.

And another reply from the same MaF that no one asked for his kk opinion. :Cuppa:

Glad I wasted more of my life reading another "When will PMDG release their next bla bla bla thread.....MOD, please lock this one.

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

Lock indeed, please delete this thread!

spacer.png

Another thinly veiled quality post by johnny767.

And another reply from the same MaF that no one asked for his kk opinion. :Cuppa:

If you don't want opinions on what you write, then don't write in a public forum?

Grow up.

If you don't want opinions on what you write, then don't write in a public forum?

Grow up.

We gladly accept opinions but not from mentally incapacitated individuals.

Seek a psychiatrist   :Cuppa:

Grow up.

Seek a psychiatrist :Cuppa:

So you decide to use racial slurs to insult people?

Mature.

And you are now suspended for 60 days. Next time, you will be banned.