Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

Service Pack 1 is out

thanks for the tip...Carenado owes ya one B)

BTW - getting back to the sound mod/gauge...the only gauge I ever made was an invisible clickspot gauge to bring up the rxp gns530 (which im using in the TBM now). I have no clue about xml coding...im more of an editor. I DO have a great "ear" though! LOL

I DO have a great "ear" though! LOL

LOL... it's gibberish to me now, but I'm inspired to learn it. The thought of a fully accurate start up sound set, with flubbed start ups as a variable is just too cool... and could be ported to the Malibu, Duke, and any other T-prop. Mr. Gibsons gauge and XML code will only work for FS2004, but it can be adapted to FSX.

EDIT: During my research, an "FX" can be created to cause the prop to slowly spin with the starter motor, but again.. above my

pay grade.

It's details like this I wish more devs would get into. Stuff like that can really set you apart from the crowd.

agreed 100%

EDIT: During my research, an "FX" can be created to cause the prop to slowly spin with the starter motor, but again.. above my
pay grade.

It's details like this I wish more devs would get into. Stuff like that can really set you apart from the crowd.

Agreed 100%....and personally Id LOVE that effect...Ive been yearning to see (and hear) more realistic startups for quite some years now.

Well, I uninstalled (and removed the tbm subfolder from the airplanes directory) and reinstalled...however, I still dont have the inert sep warning on CAS...nuttin!

Yea, yours is still not right. My CAS Alerts;

1.)   FBP message is ON in CAS when FPB switch is in full ON position.
2.)   FBP message is OFF in CAS when FBP switch in AUTO position.
3.)   Same as 1 & 2 for Ignition switch.

1a.)   Inert message is ON in CAS when switch is in ON position.
2a.)   Inert message is OFF in CAS when switch is in OFF position.

That's odd, I've installed the patch, then did a complete uninstall and re-downloaded the new complete file and did a clean install of the TBM and my AUX BOOST PUMP and INERT SEP is still functioning incorrectly.

That's odd, I've installed the patch, then did a complete uninstall and re-downloaded the new complete file and did a clean install of the TBM and my AUX BOOST PUMP and INERT SEP is still functioning incorrectly.

Same here, BP and INERT SEP light still on for me too.

I just checked again with the CAS alerts, and mine is working like it's suppoeds to be.

All I can tell you is, make sure you FULLY uninstall it (including deleting the Carenado_TBM850 folder in FXS), and just re-dload the  the full plane from Carenado.

Where is this folder?? I just tried again and t eh same deal... I uninstalled the plane then went through all the FSX folder manually and deleted and TBM folders.... I think there is a file or files in the gauge folder that is remaining....is this possible...because my Hobbs meter is not resetting and certain things are carrying over from last....

I also would like to note that I did a fresh install of mine into P3D (just bought it and am in the process of switching over) so there is no chance of leftover files messing with anything.

Same here, BP and INERT SEP light still on for me too.

After re-downloading & re-installing

My BP CAS light wont go out unless i place its switch to "off"...so you cant use "auto" still.

...and I dont have ANY INERT SEP light at all here.

As a side note to this...the patch release notes never said they were fixed...it only mentioned the Ignition being corrected (which does work now when left in AUTO)

As a side note to this...the patch release notes never said they were fixed...it only mentioned the Ignition being corrected (which does work now when left in AUTO)

The ignition switch is working correctly for me also, only the Aux BP is being problematic.

...so your INERT SEP CAS light goes on?

Sorry I forgot to include that, no it doesn't go on here either.

Oh boy... I was INCORRECT... My FBP/insert switches are NOT working either... but I swear to the sim Gods that they were.  WTH?

Maybe today is a bad time to stop sniffing glue.

TBM 850 SP 1

Unable to find thenTBM 850 SP 1 on the Carenado update page, where is it located?