Sign in to follow this  
triscam

It's a great day @ Avsim

Hope you all have a wonderful  weekend. Be safe and keep the joy in your flying!  

:ph34r:

OK I'll bite.  It's only Thursday here and the weekend is coming soon.

I'm having a great day, looking forward to the end of the weekend actually, because then I will be heading to California.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Summer, is that you? :rolleyes:

It is 1:18 on a Friday Afternoon in New Zealand right now because we get to enjoy Friday before the rest of the world....The sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky, and soon our Pub's and Patio's will be filled with people getting off work for the weekend.....Cheers :drinks:

Matthew Kane

Yesssssss....   Friday early and nasty little hobbitses...  my precioussss...

Lol

It is 1:18 on a Friday Afternoon in New Zealand right now because we get to enjoy Friday before the rest of the world....The sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky, and soon our Pub's and Patio's will be filled with people getting off work for the weekend.....Cheers :drinks:

You're also the first one back to work on Monday morning too. Mind you, I'm only a couple of hours behind you over here in the Western Ilse.

Chris.

Christopher Bell.

Kattz, on 24 May 2013 - 1:36 PM, said:

Yesssssss.... Friday early and nasty little hobbitses... my precioussss...

:LMAO:

Funny that cause this Sunday WETA is having a very rare open doors day for the general public to tour the WETA cave:

http://www.wetanz.com/window-into-workshop/

Matthew Kane

:LMAO: :LMAO:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Wait. What? Was that a female? Whooooaaaa....

Is this bad? Is this good?  :)

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

Wait. What? Was that a female? Whooooaaaa....

Is this bad? Is this good?  :)

Could be good, but the last "female" that ended up getting banned was actually a male chiropractor from the mid-west and the one prior to him claiming to be female was some guy as well. 

I actually feel bad for the true females here after what has recently happened because all of the real ladies probably think that we think they are really guys.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Summer, is that you?

lol... that is the first thing I thought after reading "her" post.

I actually feel bad for the true females here after what has recently happened because all of the real ladies probably think that we think they are really guys.

I feel bad for all the guys that we think are girls...

And don't feel bad for the ladies... let me be the one to start the rumor there is going to be a "ladies only"  sub-forum called "The Virtual Ninety-Nines".

As they say.....There are more girls on the Internet then there are actual girls on the Internet :lol:

Matthew Kane

Just ignore this everyone.  This is one of multiple accounts we just caught under the same user, yet again.  I love the community and its people, but you know what -- this is just crazy...  Stop making multiple identities and seriously adjust those meds.  You know who you are...