Sign in to follow this  
Boomer

744x Grafic anomalies

Can someone tell me what is causing this please?

Note the center display throttle setting bars overlapping and the PFD (left MFD) above the altitude and speed tapes, the corrupt numbers.

2013-5-23_17-21-1-423_zps61fa6dd8.png

Thanks.

spacer.png

Hi Chris,

I don't know the cause, but a reinstall fixed it for me.

Regards,

Diego

Reinstall of what?  FSX?  Just did a clean install and the it was doing the same thing before.

spacer.png

Any other thoughts, folks?  Thanx.

spacer.png

I am having the same PMDG 747 problems and was thinking of reinstalling to fix the issue, but if you look at the PMDG product reinstall website, they want you to uninstall ALL addons in FSX and start from scratch.  That I will not do. I have added dozens of various addons during the past 2 years and I had PMDG 747 for over two years.  I began having fatal error issues and other problems in FSX I have been trouble shooting since June, and now I find my 747 cockpit has issues.  I have posted my problem, but no replies and I have not come up with any fix yet for the display problem.  But if I do,  I will let you know.

Cray Foley

Chris,  I saw a post with someone who has the same problem and they suggested to go to your Windows Control Panel/Appearance and personalization/Display/Make text or screen larger or smaller/.    I had mine set at medium and changed to small.   I went into FSX and the PMDG 747 cockpit is now back to normal.   I have Windows 7.    About two months ago when I logged on, my screen size was changed automatically (most likely by Windows 7 automatic updates) it looked like it set from a 12 pitch to a 10 pitch (which makes the letters look spread out.)   I had to try and fix my font sizes because It did not look right.  I picked medium.  But apparently since it messed up my 747 cockpit, I picked small (default) and it seems to work.  My display engine indicators no longer overlap.  Funny thing, this only effected PMDG.  Non of my other add on aircraft like QW 757 were effected with cockpit errors because of the screen sizes.  The only drawback with small is that it makes font sizes small in Windows.  Note:  It will NOT shrink the size of the cockpit screen or any other screen in FSX.

Cray Foley

1. I'm having the same issue, Will try this out thanks

Regards,

Ryan Rienhart