Sign in to follow this  
Aamir

Why no more livery previews!?

What's up with the livery previews?
I may be getting signs of withdrawal! :P

Aamir Thacker

Probably because they ran out of LR operators... or ran out of bundled liveries to show.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I think PMDG decided to abandon T7 project so that's why there's no more livery previews 

Whoa Nelly!
You don't want some forum members to die of a heart attack do you!? :P

No Qatar 

Here, this should help a little..
http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/trip_reports/read.main/144524/

Probably because they ran out of LR operators... or ran out of bundled liveries to show.

Eh, missing Qatar, Ethiopian, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Ceiba, Iraqi & Air Austral I believe.. So it's definitely not that they ran out of RW operators, but perhaps those are the only ones they're including in the bundle for now, as you said.

Aamir Thacker

PMDG has turned towards

- (1) the A380, the A350, the A320, the A290(!),

- (2) the 757, the 767, the 787 and the 79(!)7

instead.

They will all be available as two separate Christmas bundle offers for less than 80 USD each!

they are afraid of CS777 competition  . so they decided to postpone the project a bit.  :LMAO:

this is as per the cousin of the girlfriend of my cousin's neighbour's friend, she is a CS something. B)

They had a harddrive crash, everything is lost....

:rolleyes:

they are afraid of CS777 competition  . so they decided to postpone the project a bit.  :LMAO:

this is as per the cousin of the girlfriend of my cousin's neighbour's friend, she is a CS something. B)

I 2nd that: PMDG has to re-tweak their 777 flight dynamics (stability, most of all!) and their 777 VNAV to match CS quality ...   lolsign_s.gif

They had a harddrive crash, everything is lost....

:rolleyes:

Now, THIS would be interesting... LOL   Not fun at all, but still interesting :D

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Because Luke's birthday has came and gone :(    Since the plane isn't ready for release yet, the last of the 777 livery previews was Emirates which was the icing on Luke's b-day cake :Party:

Chris Sunseri

Guest BeaverDriver

Nobody, but NOBODY can say there isn't a really good collective sense of humour on this forum :P !! Great posts all, and thanks for a good morning chuckle/guffaw on a day when it was really needed :drinks: