Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarkB

FlightSim Commander 7.0.

Guest sb55mv

Hi, I was wondering if anyone uses this program regularly and could tell me a little about it please,:-abduct what I'm looking for is, the same kind of usefulness as FS Nav, but with a more ''updated'' feel, and I did do some reading about it, but, it doesn't say if there are things in it such as the 'fly flight plan' and 'move a/c to here' features that we have been used to in FS Nav, I do however like the more realistic look and auto download of proper SIDS and STARS that this program comes with.I'm kooking into this because I feel that FS Nav is now somewhat dated, and that there may not be another version, I come to this conclusion because there has been no contact at all from Helge to stop these rumours from spreading, and if I'm completely honest, I just wanted a change, don't get me wrong, FS Navigator has been around for a long time. I bought it when it first came out,and have been using it ever since, but I feel it's now time for a change.thanks,:-beerchugSteve.:-eekhttp://www.fscommander.com/

Guest MarkB

You can download the program and try it (it limits you to 35 minutes of use then shuts down) to answer your questions.I have the trial version, and think I will probably purchase it. I like the look and feel of it, and I also like the fact that it runs seperately from FS if you need it to.