Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

NLS A380 PROJECT: Officially Cancelled. Oppurtunity?

No offense to PA, but their A380 cockpit is absolutely awful!! Not realistic at all, and doesn't look one bit like the real one. I wish the developer of the NLS shared the cockpit of his A380 so we could use it with the PA A380...

The sad thing about this is that it is probable that other teams have not wished to affect your prospects by develoing an A380.  As far as the work you have done you can sit on it and not let other developers use it, and be known a the people that killed the A380 project or you can share it with acknowledgment and at leasst have the pleasure of seing some of your work finished,

Ok I have just realised this was a previous stoppage.  the comments still are relevant though.

Harry Woodrow

Indeed. I always thought it's stupid to let things die like this.

If they don't want to continue, let someone else do it. Okay, it has innovative code and other stuff that shouldn't go public, but that's not what we wanted, we wanted a credible team to keep developing the project, and those wouln't be stealing their work, they would be providing continuity while keeping the code behind closed doors and crediting the original team for their efforts.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

A shame indeed but I assume the A380 is in a more flyable state than the LDS 757 :wink:

Oh LDS757... Coming right after Aerosoft's CRJ :P

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11