Sign in to follow this  
Zac Pennebaker

American Airlines Virtual - Ever Improving

At American Airlines Virtual, we are always looking to make our pilots journey with our VA more enjoyable and pleasurable. We continue to add new perks on our website, including over 20 sound packs for our ACARS system.  We are proud of our accomplishments over the past few months, from a new website, new staff, completely revamped ACARS system, and ever changing advances in a unique VA experience.  If you don't fly for us now, consider the possibility of flying for an airline that is proud to represent the best in the world!

AAvirtual.net

facebook.com/AmericanAirlinesVirtual

Check out our promo video, and stop by our website for a look.  At American Airlines Virtual, we partner with 35 airlines based on our One World partners, and codeshare partners around the world, and we're also proud to represent the newest member to our family, US Airways.  We offer you over 6700 scheduled flights in our database, updated on a bi-monthly basis, to keep in line with our real world counterparts.  If you want choices, give us a chance!

Zac Pennebaker

AAL1005 - VP of Fleets and Routing

aavirtual.net

Very nice video. I might have joined if it wasn't for the VATSIM requirement.

NAX669.png

Aren't there two other virtual "American Airlines". I know for sure there's joinava.org. I always thought that was strange. Almost like there was some petty disagreement and a cofounder said fine I'll start my own American virtual and we'll be better than you! :)

It doesn't matter how many other airlines there are of the same airline. People can make whatever airline they feel like.

This airline aavirtual.net does not show a vatsim requirement. When joining it says vatsim is recommended but not required

This airline aavirtual.net does not show a vatsim requirement. When joining it says vatsim is recommended but not required

I stand corrected. The staff is required to fly half of their flights on Vatsim. Thanks for the correction.

NAX669.png

Zac, this looks interesting but I have one question that will make or break my interest:

Can I immediately fly a heavy of my choice or must I start out with smaller aircraft and work my way up to the heavies?

Thanx.

spacer.png

30 seconds on their site would show you that yes you have to start out with regionals and smaller jets and work your way up.