Sign in to follow this  
fbass

[RESOLVED] AVSIM Web Site Code

This may have been posted before but I didn't see the entry. I use Firefox for my browser. On a routine basis when I access either the main page or sub-pages I get all sorts of programming all over the pages. If I use the previous page button (left arrow) and return to the page I just left, the code disappears and the proper structure of the page returns.

Is this revelation of code a common thing with Firefox or is this some other issue with Web site programming.

Thanks,

Frank

I use Firefox and never have this problem, sounds like a problem at your end.

Cheers Rod

Geographers do it ALL great!!

This may have been posted before but I didn't see the entry. I use Firefox for my browser. On a routine basis when I access either the main page or sub-pages I get all sorts of programming all over the pages. If I use the previous page button (left arrow) and return to the page I just left, the code disappears and the proper structure of the page returns.

Is this revelation of code a common thing with Firefox or is this some other issue with Web site programming.

Thanks,

Frank

Just before you posted this I added some functions that were probably in the middle of being installed. The code injection is probably what you saw. That happens once in awhile. Nothing to be concerned about.

Very well. Thanks Tom. I'll let you know if it happens again.

Frank

Tom,

The Web site condition I described in my previous post happened again this morning. The whole site, with regard to the forums, was impossible to read because of all the revealed code. No other site I link to has this problem so I don't think this issue originates from my end.

It appears the problem has been solved or it went away by itself because the forums are clear right now. If you'd like I'll stop reporting this issue but I thought you would like to know.

Frank

It appears the problem has been solved or it went away by itself because the forums are clear right now. If you'd like I'll stop reporting this issue but I thought you would like to know.

It is a transient condition that happens when we are doing things that can impact, change or otherwise touch on the MYSql database and which are in transit when a user happens to be in the right place at the right time. It is not an issue. Just refresh and in 99 percent of the time, it will go away. If it doesn't, I can guarantee you that I am already aware of it because 1.) I caused it, and 2.) I am looking at it too.

I'll go away now - back under my flightsim rock. :-)